Chunky Dunker To Skinny Dipper

Not got around to starting a new diary yet I'm having laptop issues but first weigh in with weight watchers and I've lost 7lb!! So chuffed with myself and it's the kick start I needed. Been building up my work on the vibration plate I had delivered Tuesday and today I'm up to 3 minutes of girl style press ups, 7 minutes of standing and using the resistance bands attached to do bicep curls and the arms straight out to the side type ones and 3 minutes of squats. Legs are like jelly but I'm loving how that feels. Have a great week everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another weigh in and another loss. Really need to do my new diary but been busy with work and organising my hen weekend for next year. I've seen so many cottages and lodges they're all starting to blur into one. Anyhoo, 2lb off this week!! Result! :) x

Hey up hun, dead chuffed fot you with the fab losses, well done! How are you finding the multigym? Bet its awesome to have something like that at home. Let me know if you set up another diary so I can follow your progress xxxx

Hey up hun, dead chuffed fot you with the fab losses, well done! How are you finding the multigym? Bet its awesome to have something like that at home. Let me know if you set up another diary so I can follow your progress xxxx

Aww thanks Bev I'm really pleased to see the scales going in the right direction at last. The vibrapower disc is the best thing I've bought EVER! No multigym yet still waiting for delivery but it will be here next week then I can really get going. Hoping to tone as I lose and I'm really proud of myself for doing as much as I am after being exercise phobic for so long. Started my new diary earlier, here's the link http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/342324-my-challenge-lose-10st-15-months.html x

Well done Scarlet...your doing great!!! x

Thanks jemima haven't caught up with your diary in a while. I'll be over for a read in a bit x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Read it and weep!! I've been struggling in the last few weeks due to moving house/ill dog and lots of other upsets:cry:I know that I've got to pick myself up and carry on working towards the 20st which I was so looking forward to, having a housewarming BBQ at the weekend and then I will be back totally focused again from Monday whether I feel like it or not xx

Back