Chunky Dunker To Skinny Dipper

Lost half a pound this week but as it's a loss I'm happy. It all adds up. Sorry I've been rubbish updating food and everything had a weird week. Hope you all have a great Friday especially the birthday girl Karen :) I'll update food later on when I've decided what I'll be having xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning lovely how's.things going have u any nice plans for today x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya. I'm good beaut ta no plans apart from work and lazing about now Dai is home from work. How was your birthday? X

I'm a manic depressive on my birthdays I hate fuss so just grin and bear it for the day all I want is to go.to bed and be miserable alone lol but I survived had lovely flowers presents n money and a fab bag a steak n chips out n plenty of vodka so all in all it was fab, I'm back in bloody work as no cover again was supposed to have 3 days off but there u go... What do u do for work just generally lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

I do transcription work from home. Can be boring at times but fits in well with the house routine and is amazing for flexibility. I love vodka and love presents but not a fuss so I get what you mean. Can't believe you've got to work when you're meant to be off that's rubbish :/ x

I do transcription work from home. Can be boring at times but fits in well with the house routine and is amazing for flexibility. I love vodka and love presents but not a fuss so I get what you mean. Can't believe you've got to work when you're meant to be off that's rubbish :/ x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh I'd love to do something like that from home on my days off. For a wee bit extra cash..how do you get into stuff like that?
Often looked online but "work from home" pages all seem like a con?x

95% probably are but I work with a company called appen butler hill. Have a look at them on google and there's another company called leapforce both are legit x

You're welcome hun good luck :) x

Oi Welshy how you doing ? X

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm on top of the world fellow welshy. How's tricks? Xx

Been lurking here and posting on other peoples diaries now and again but need to make more of an effort both keeping track and actually following the plan. Been really rubbish and have lost 7lb in 8 weeks. Can do better so going to try and get my head properly in the game again from today. This is the plan for today's food and it's all comforting because it's *week and I feel pretty grim with it.

EE Day
Breakfast - 2 slices wholemeal toast with some Dairylea light ( HeB and 6 syns)

Lunch - Pasta n sauce with babycorn, carrots and mushrooms

Dinner - SW chicken korma with boiled rice and a bowl of fruit topped with a mullerlight for desert

HeA today will be 250ml milk for cups of tea and pasta n sauce

Snack - Packet of Walkers Pops crisps (4 syns) = 10 syns today

Day sounds yummy! I'm so glad you're getting back into it :)
XxX

Woop! Back on it!!!
Good luck with sticking to plan. Just make sure you eat plenty of good foods.
If I'm on *week I usually make little snack packs of chocolate between (5-10syns) worth so that I can still have a little chocolate binge.

Thanks jennie, so far so good I've avoided anything sugary but that is luck because for once I haven't craved chocolate :)

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (hea and b) and a banana

Lunch - ham salad with lettuce, beetroot, cucumber, tomato and a boiled egg

Dinner - pasta with a homemade tomato sauce and meatballs (tomatoes, onions, mixed peppers, mushrooms for sauce and extra lean turkey mince seasoned with salt, black pepper and rosemary for the meatballs)

Snack - 2 tangerines, muller light yoghurt, packet of walkers pops (4 syns) possibly some nice biscuits later too but at 2 syns each I will limit myself to 2-3 as a test to myself that I can open a packet and not eat them all haha

Your day sounds yummy :)
Might have to steal your meatball idea for the weekend!
XxX

First time I've done them but they're smelling lush! Steak planned for tomorrow nom nom xx

Morning x eh its like summer here in valleys must be almost tropical for you lot down there lol

Have u anything nice planned for the weekend im half way thru dejunking living room I polished naths tablet be rude not to have a go lol your food looks fab from yesterday are you feeling the love again ?

P.s im deleting farm heroes the sodding things driving me nuts I cant get past 91 lol

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It is I woke up this morning thinking I was in the Bahamas lol Dai is working this morning so I'm enjoying the peace until he's home then we've got an appointment with a wedding venue to talk prices.

I've been cleaning too, what is it with kids tables and being covered in all kinds of disgusting stuff? X

:character00238::character00238::character00238::wow: - Domestos kills all known germs dead x:D lol enjoy this afternoon xx

Back