Chunky Dunker To Skinny Dipper

Well we booked the venue today so not a bad afternoon. Having a meal out to celebrate but been on plan all day so it shouldn't hurt too much. Ridiculously excited and happy girl today. Eeeeekk!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well we booked the venue today so not a bad afternoon. Having a meal out to celebrate but been on plan all day so it shouldn't hurt too much. Ridiculously excited and happy girl today. Eeeeekk!!

Yay! So happy for you! Whilst I'm not engaged (it's an eventually for us as we're still quite young) we plan lots and have found the venue we'd like, I'm excited enough about that, can't imagine how giddy you must be booking it!!! And a huge reason to celebrate with something you love!
XxX

We've been engaged for nearly two years but now it's officially booked I'm in the planning zone and feel like I'm floating! All the more reason to stay on plan eh? Xx

We've been engaged for nearly two years but now it's officially booked I'm in the planning zone and feel like I'm floating! All the more reason to stay on plan eh? Xx

Happy Mondays all round! :)
XxX

ssooooooooooooo where did you go for ? Beach or not lol Hope your doing ok and plans ticking along too xxxx

The cricket club near us. I couldn't make my mind up with the two other places both being lovely but Dai wanting the closer one even though it was a grand dearer so I thought bugger it and went even more local! Haha it's lovely though and the drinks will be loads cheaper for the guests. Plan was great over the weekend when I usually struggle so my head is back in it. You feeling better today? Xx

Yey congrats on booking the wedding! Must make it all seem real now. Awesome motivation for you xxx

Thanks Bev. It has made me re focus on my goals both long term and short term. Still on top of the world that it's booked!! X

Today's food -
EE day
Breakfast - bacon sarnie with wholemeal bread (6 syns)

Lunch - 3 egg omelette with peppers, mushrooms, onions and ham

Dinner - lean steak all fat removed and dry fried with sw chips and side salad

Snacks - banana, tangerine, cucumber, muller light yoghurt and a packet of squares crisps (6 syns I think)

4.5 litres of water and nas squash and a total of 12 syns

Had a really painful headache since around 2 this morning and not even painkillers helped at all. Felt so sick with it and could barely open my eyes so I think I've had my first migraine :(

Haven't eaten much but I've been off plan and ate food that required no cooking I.e mugshot, squares crisps and a pasty. Not one piece of fruit or veg has passed my lips today but my headache has finally started easing. Sleepy time while I'm in a comfortable enough state to actually sleep and hopefully wake up feeling back to normal and back on plan tomorrow!

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling great Sweetie, don't worry about off plan, as long as you're well you can get back on it
XxX

Felling so much better today thank god! I've never known a headache like it but slept ok and feel fit as a fiddle today and back on plan. Don't think I did too much damage yesterday because I didn't eat much but nice being back to a healthy breakfast and swigging my squash as I work :) xx

Felling so much better today thank god! I've never known a headache like it but slept ok and feel fit as a fiddle today and back on plan. Don't think I did too much damage yesterday because I didn't eat much but nice being back to a healthy breakfast and swigging my squash as I work :) xx

I get awful ones sometimes, they make you want to smash your head against a wall and hide!
XxX

Dai can never get over what I'm like when I'm ill he always thinks I'm faking because I still manage to get everything done, work, housework etc and I don't complain but yesterday I barely spoke and I think it worried him poor thing. He's been so nice to me I must have looked awful. Full of beans today though and huge for me but I've dusted off an old work out DVD i used to enjoy doing and am planning doing it this afternoon. I never exercise! Ever! Been looking at kettlebells too, I will look good in my wedding dress if it kills me (and it probably will im so unfit lol) xx

Yay for the DVD! I was SO unfit when I started, like running up the stairs and being out of breath level of unit, but you'll be surprised how quickly your body adapts to it! I went from not being able to do stairs to being able to do 20 mins on the cross trainer quite quickly!
Which DVD is it?
XxX

It's a rosemary Conley one and I used to do it before but on video. Yes it's that old lol found it on DVD and it's good and I saw results with it last time. I'm knackered after doing it but proud of myself for getting it done xx

Well done for doing it, I know how hard it is to get into!
XxX

Def sounds like you had your first migrane, ouch, poor you! Glad you're feeling a lot better now.

Hope you enjoyed the exercise. I did my first kettlebells class on Sunday and absolutely loved it. Ached soooo much on Monday though, but hey, no pain no gain! All booked in again for this Sunday, I'm a glutton for punishment! xxx

Thanks ladies I am feeling pretty proud of myself :) Bev it was you that got me thinking about kettlebells. I want something that will tone me up as I slim down I'm petrified of being left with too much excess skin and anything that hurts that much has to be worth it on the long run eh? X

Typical me been rubbish at posting again so sorry for the dipping in and out. I seem to keep track of everyone else's diaries and not bother with my own haha

Had a very average week but not been 100%, far from it and I've had another sts this week. Really need to have a word with myself and start sticking to the plan so I lose weight rather than sit at the same and be miserable. Seeing the doctor tomorrow because I'm really not myself emotionally and need some answers. Not sure why I'm writing that here as I haven't told anyone else that but that's another story.

Wonder if they'll have any magic willpower pills? Hmm...x

Back