Ciara's Extra Easy Food Diary :)

Back to extra easy today.

Breakfast: weetabix milk and banana (heb and 2 syns)
Lunch: lovely big portion of my soup. Probably fruit too
Dinner: my last jacket potato, gonna have some tuna on it today with cheese (hea) an super free veg on the side. Probably some light mayo too

Weighing in this evening, really hope I lose that lb! Fingers crossed.

Delighted! I weighed in at 11st1lb today so have got my stone award! Nearly out of the 11s too.

Spent my syns on 8 syns of chocolate, 4 syns of light mayo and 2 for my almond milk. 14 today.

Hi Ciara, I'm loving your diary, you're doing fabulously! I've been keeping a weight loss diary too, and love reading those of others, so hope you don't mind me having a Nosey on here!

I'm a teacher too, and know exactly what you mean about crawling you're way to half term, I've been shattered all week, and feeling a bit iffy in one way or another, and can feel the very subtle on comings of a cold on its way! Will be royally pee'd off if I get ill in time for the holidays!!

Keep up the good work! I'm 12st2, so one stone behind you, can't wait til I'm where you are!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ciara, I'm loving your diary, you're doing fabulously! I've been keeping a weight loss diary too, and love reading those of others, so hope you don't mind me having a Nosey on here!

I'm a teacher too, and know exactly what you mean about crawling you're way to half term, I've been shattered all week, and feeling a bit iffy in one way or another, and can feel the very subtle on comings of a cold on its way! Will be royally pee'd off if I get ill in time for the holidays!!

Keep up the good work! I'm 12st2, so one stone behind you, can't wait til I'm where you are!! Xxx

Thanks camz, feel free to nosey at least I'm not talking to myself then! I'll have a look at your diary too :)

You've done so great too from what I can see! really hope you're not sick for the holidays, its always the way it happens. We're so close to the hols though hooray!

Today turned into a Green day. Didn't start out that way, but changed halfway through.

Breakfast was the usual, but no bananas left. (HEA1 and HEB1)

At breaktime I had a bun add a few crisps, so instead of using syns on my milk like I usually do, decided I'd allocate my 15 syns to what I grazed on in the staffroom! I realised I was having a green dinner, so could have 2 HEAs. Hence the Green day!

Lunch: Very unhealthy, fat free Super noodles. No superfree unfortunately.

Dinner, Unhealthy again, Tomato, onion and herb pasta n sauce, and cucumbers and tomatoes for my 1/3 superfree. Cheese on top for HEA2.

For my second HEXs, had another bowl of weetabix (HEB2) and milk (second half of HEA 1).

Snacked on Mullerlights x2. Also some carrots.

CiaraDaisy said:
Grazing again today on all the staff room goodies! Need to stop! Gonna have to assign all my syns to it again :(

I've done the exact same today!! Really annoyed with myself now xxx

camz said:
I've done the exact same today!! Really annoyed with myself now xxx

I know I'm so annoyed with myself too! Just gonna have dinner and stop eating for the day then! Xx

Well today was a bad day. My meals were fine I just snacked way too much on the goodies at work don't know how many syns :( draw a line under it. Goin home to Ireland for a week so I'm worried about the plan, hopefully ill be able stick to it! Night out Sunday though :/

Awful snacking day today. Actually can't believe it. Worst day I've had on the plan. So upset with myself. Back on it tomorrow and sorting myself out.

Right. Started the day with a fruit salad today. On track so far! Going to the airport in a bit, got to pick what I eat there carefully.

Also worried about staying on plan at home. Hopefully my family will help me out!

Ok so this weekend is like a mini holiday! I'm going out to eat a few times, going outfit drinks tonight....I'm just gonna have to do my bet to make better choices when I'm out and limit my alcohol syns! Monday evening will be straight back on plan, almost can't wait!

Well I did try a bit to make better choices! But not fully. So today, I'm back on track. Today should be my weigh in but I'm going to skip this week and wait until next week for a few reasons. Of course, this week so far at home has Been like a holiday! Also, I don't want to use a different cales as they could give me a different reading to what my own might say. Wanna give myself a chance to get on track again too. Probably selfish reasons but I've decided now haha. I reckon a gain would really get me down so at least if I get a STS next week it wouldn't be so bad.

Breakfast was back to my usual 2 weetabix (HEB), semi skimmed milk (HEA, couldn't find my lovely almond milk!) and banana.

My dads cooking some fish for lunch so I've told him that it need to be done SW style if I'm going to eat it. My family is sick of listening to me going on since I got home haha.

Dinner has yet to be decided.

I've also been quite pleased as quite a few people have noticed that Ive lost weight and are commenting. I'm not very good at taking the compliments but I'm very pleased really :).

Dinner was chicken, pasta and veg. My dad cooked the chicken it was so nice.

Big breakfast today, don't normally but said I'd try it for a change: eggs, rashers beans and mushrooms, yum yum!

Meeting a friend for lunch in a pub. It's a soup and sandwich type place, so not sure at all what to go for. Any advice? She's doing slimming world too so we're in the same boat ha.

Dinner has yet to be decided. May greatly depend on what happens at lunch!

Went to Skyfall last night, loved it!

Breakfast today was an omelette with cheese (HEA) and baked beans. Needed more Superfree but unfortunately had none this morning, finished it off yesterday.

No idea how the rest of the day will go. Got to start planning my weeks once I'm back to work. I'll eat better and probably spend less on food. Actually think I'll order my shopping online today.

Right. Back in London. Back on plan! Just weighed myself sneakily, scale says 11st 1 and 1/4 pounds so hopefully I'll get a sts the same when I WI on Wednesday!

Well unfortunately my online shopping is not comic until tonight so my food diary plan is based on the very limited contents of my cupboard

Plan for Monday

Breakfast: fruit and porridge (HEB)

Lunch: fruit and chicken mugshot

Dinner: pasta n sauce and salad. Not sure which pack, again depends what I find!

Not the best day so far but hopefully better tomorrow. Not sure how ill use my HEA yet

Ok, so had 7 syns worth of chocolate.

Ended up being a Green day so had an extra HEB (weetabix) and split my HEAs between cheese and almond milk.

Back on plan and so happy! So glad my shopping arrived makes it a lot easier to stay on plan when the cupboards are stocked!

Back