Ciara's Extra Easy Food Diary :)

Ah another 4 syns of choc :( only on 11 syns, but its all chocolate. i think I'm going to throw out the treat size bars I don't need them I just eat them for the sake of it

I'm the same, I bought one of those Cadbury trick or treat size tubs and just eat them when I'm bored! I've been horrendous for sweet things this week, normally I'm really savoury, but not this week!

Hope you have a good day! WI tonight for me! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think ill have to throw them out when I get home tonight, I was doing better when I cut out the chocolate. I do love it though!

Hope you have a good day too :) x

Ok today wasn't too bad

Breakfast: Weetabix (HEB), almond milk (2syns) and banana

Lunch tuna pasta salad with 1 syn of mayo

Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese, made a big batch so have frozen some portions :)

Snacks: Muller lights, 5 syns of maltesers and fruit.

Weighed in today at 10st 13.5, relieved! Can't believe I'm below 11 stone!

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HEB), 2 syns of almond milk and banana

Lunch: Same as yesterday, tuna pasta salad, and 1 syn of mayo

Dinner: Wasn't sure what to have, but went for a jacket potato with beans and HEA of cheese with side salad. So nice I really really enjoyed it! Never ate jacket potatoes before Slimming World but gave it a go one day and so glad I did. Nom nom

Will have a Muller Light, maybe two. Also snacked on some fruit today.

Wow!! Seeing a 10 on the scales must be a really great feeling! Can't wait to catch you up!! You are doing soo well!!

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Forgot to post yesterday oops!

Today wasn't too bad, used syns I could have done without.

Brekkie: The usual but no bananas still. Got some now phew.

Lunch: Salmon pasta salad. Yum.

DInner: Baked potato, baked beans, HEA cheese and side salad. Loving these baked potatoes!

Syns: Hot choc for 5 (not worth it!), Almond milk for 2, choc digestive for 4 1/2 and a babybel light (2). Used on things I didn't particularly want!

Didn't post over the weekend but are and drank a plenty. Oh dear.

Today

Breakfast: usual weetabix almond milk banana

Lunch: spag Bol

Dinner: I'm slightly embarrassed to say another oration of spag Bol, defrosted 2 last night so I'm eating them! Don't judge

Syns so far have been the milk. Trying to be good because if my naughty weekend

Right added I four more syns for the cheese for spag Bol number 2! So that's six in total not too bad, starting to make up for my bad weekend! Also had 2 muller lights

Tomorrow should be something like the following:

Brekkie: the usual!

Lunch: fat free super noodles with salad

Dinner: gonna make a pasta bake from SW website, see how it goes. One portion for my dinner then the rest in the freezer

Slacking on the diary!

Weighed in at 10st 13 pounds, so down half a pound, cant be disappointed after my bad weekend so gotta get back on it!!

Breakfast: Usual

Lunch: Portion of pasta bake from last night yum

Dinner: Baked potato with beans cheese and cucumber.

Changed to a green day so need to get HEB 2 in somehow

Had syns of my almond milk and one babybel light - 4

Been away for the weekend, tried to make good choices, but had quite a lot of syns so gonna try and make up for it the rest of the week

Right proper on plan today. So many goodies in the staff room again but resisted. had one celebration sweet for 2 syns though, but as i only had my almond milk which was 1.5 sns I've only had 3.5 syns so far today and I'm pretty sure that will be all as I'm snuggled up in my bed now! Hopefully I'll be able to make up for my weekend for weigh in.

Today looks like this:

Breakfast, back to the old faithful weetabix (HEB), Almond milk (which I really am loving, so glad I made the change, tastes great with weetabix) and banana.

Lunch: Bit of a mess as I didn't rea;;y do a proper food shop, but had spaghetti hoops, banana, muller lights

Dinner: Spaghetti bolognese. Number 1 fave dinner (if someone actually read through my whole diary and counted how much I've had this meal they'd probably wonder why I am not made of the stuff). I used Passata for the first time ever (normally use tinned toms) and yum yum it was good. Can anyone tell me if its free or superfree? Also had mushrooms, peppers and onions and have frozen 3 portions. Used my HEA on cheese. It was very good actually think ill use passata from now on. Do like the tinned tomatoes but sometimes it can be a bit watery, the consistency of the passata was great.

Snacks: a load of fruit, and too many muller lights. Too many!!!!

Today is hopefully gonna look a bit like this

Breakfast: the usual

Lunch: Tuna pasta salad

Dinner: jacket potato with spaghetti hoops and side salad.

Also gonna write here that I'm going to gym/going for a run/going for a swim tonight so I need to be answerable if I don't go. But I will! I've completely fallen out of the habit

Right, dinner changed to spag bol as i just really fancied it, it was yum!

Syns are still at 4.5 so far and will probably stay there. Snacked on lots of fruit today and a muller light (just one!)

Feeling good about SW at the moment, nice and motivated :) long may it last!

Brekkie was the usual today

Lunch was tuna pasta salad. No mayo today though

Dinner may well be spag Bol again. Don't judge! I'm obsessed, but I was before SW too :)

So far only syns are my 1.5 for my almond milk

Back