Ciara's Extra Easy Food Diary :)

ok lunch is a pasta salad. I'm going to keep my days healthy extra and syn free as possible as evenings are when I struggle and need that extra bit of room to manoeuvre :)

Salmon and rice for dinner, was really good! Used up my syns on a cornetto and oil. Yum yum.

This morning I've had the same same brekkie as yesterday. Went for a run when I woke up, so I'm a bit late eating, it was a bit of a brunch really haha.

Ok. Went off plan for a visit to my cousin and a night out with her. Didn't make healthy choices but at least stopped when I was full! I don't think I can try and work out syns so I'm just going to draw a line under it and jump back On plan today.

What I find the hardest at the moment is the fact I'm home for a few weeks so my parents tend to be cooking my dinners. They get a bit offended (especially my mam hehe) if I won't eat them so I am really having to use my syns for things like oil they are using etc. bit if a pain, and would prefer to pick what I'm using my syns on, but at least I'm saving a bit of money by not having to go food shopping.

Breakfast today was scrambled egg. Then I've had some fruit. I think we're having a Sunday dinner today so ill have to have a look at it and calculate the syns.

Exactly you've got to live a little. Just as long as it doesnt get to the stage where I'm doing too much living!

Had my dinner, syns have come to 14 for today so far. Boo.

I'm going to have some cereal and milk for my healthy extras later. Or I'll have a cheese toastie. Leaning towards cereal though

So I ended up going for cereal. But I didn't stop there I ate and ate last night. I don't know I don't understand it's like I'm not in the right head space feeling a bit like I've lost control and I don't know why. It's very strange. I'm just going to try again but I just can't work out whats going on.

Had eggs and mushrooms for breakfast.

Just had my lunch, mam bought rolls so I decided I'd make a sandwich with my wholemeal bread and use my healthy extras but alas it was gone. Ha a slight internal battle and decided to have half the crusty roll with lots of good toppings. So I had plenty of salad, my hea cheese, ham. Got to work out syns for tiny but of flora and coleslaw and then ill update.

The rest of my day was not good hun unfortunately :( These evenings are killing me! I'm really struggling being at home, lost control of my food so I'm finding it very hard. When not eating SW friendly stuff I at least try to keep control of my quantities.

Starting again today, Had my HEA and B for breakfast, and lunch is a pasta salad with 3 syns.

Try anyway! Off to Brussels for long weekend with my friend this weekend, Thursday - Sunday, so POA for that will just be trying to be sensible with amount of food and what I'm picking.

I think it just makes it harder being off tbh as you've much more time to think about food, whereas in school your meal times are limited.
Ooh I'm jel you're getting away, food might not be too hard...booze might be a different story haha! Holidays are there to be enjoyed though so don't stress.
How much more are you hoping to lose hun? Your BMI looks really good x

Right, ate lots of food, yum yum Belgian choc, making myself go for a em now so u start the week well, then my mam asks me to watch the dog while she's in the shower, so I've got to use every fibre of my being to keep the motivation going until she's finished, longest few minutes ever!

Hate running around home, don't wanna meet anyone I know, in London I'm just an anonymous person running and I love it!

Well done you for your motivation!! Today is gonna be spent mostly tidying and cleaning the house (body magic right!!? Haha) but I'm thinking if I can make myself go for a run I would be chuffed - and if I don't go today it will mean I've got NO excuse!!!

Good luck!! Xx

Do it Laura, you'll feel good about yourself when you're back. Although not during ha, I felt awful every second during it, but feel good now I'm back!

Back on plan with food today too :)

Back