cinnamon

missy3

starving!
i'm sitting here with my hot chocolate, with cinnamon in it... but im too scared to try it lol does any1 know if its def allowed?? or have tried it and know its not impacted on the weigh..
sorry for being a freak, i just wanna be sure
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any1? lol im starving

i really don't know to be honest hun - i remember gem having the debate about cinnamon and i think she was told no in the end - but don't quote me on that

If you look at the bottom of this page it shows other threads about cinnamon, hopefully it'll have your answer in there :)

thanx, i wont chance it.. off to make another shake :(

lol i did too.. got here in the nick of time to add a few little cinnamin sprinkles before i finished. Thank goodness for that shake.. ive been way to busy and hadnt had anything for about 30 hours :S i really need to leave time for shakes! i wanna be thin but i dont wanna die xx

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love cinamon :D Gonna get me some tomorrow night now :D

I think Medea was told by LT that they didn't know. As it doesn't seem to have affected her losses at all I'd say it was okay!

Make sure you make time for your shakes. If you don't have your 3 a day then your body will go into starvation mode and hang on to the fat making weight loss even slower - to say nothing of depriving yourself of all the vitamins and minerals it needs! Look after yourself before you make yourself ill! Lecture over!!!!

Good luck and enjoy!

x

Well we were asking about cinnamon flavoured Listerine strips. The official word from LT HQ about them is that they don't have any info on them and if anyone takes them and gets any adverse side effects to please inform them so they can pass the information on to fellow customers and pharmacies.

Actual cinnamon however we didn't ask about. Several people on the site use it and have had no adverse effects from it. Good weight losses all around so I still say go for it. If I had any I would certainly use it! x

Cinnamon in choc shake is officially frikken ace... FACT :D

Back