Cjs diary - I'll do it this time!

Pink and Whites - if you stick them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds, the marshmallow goes really warm and soft and gooey - mmmm

None more for me for a while though, I've had my fill!

Had a much better day today. Been good with my food, no more syn binges!!!

B - bread - HexB, spread - 2

HexA - milk

crisp (1/3 pack of Walkers i shared with Ava) - 3

L - chicken and barley stew - free

D - omelette - eggs, tomatoes, pepper, onion, spring onions, mushrooms - free, mattessons sausage - 2, cheese - 4.

total syns - 11 - leaving me 44 for the next 5 days.

I was wondering what pink and whites were. Need to stay away from then caroline No more !!!! :)
Food looking good for yesterday, a great stew is best on these cold days, especially if you been out and about all day.
enjoy your day and xmas lights x

The turning on of the christmas lights was good fun, there was a whole group of us in the end, so it was lovely to catch up with friends I haven't seen for a little while.

Ava loved the fireworks and kept on wanting to see more!

I was a bit naughty and had one of the donuts from the freshly made donut stand. It was for Ava but she didn't want it, and I just started eating it!! but I have synned it, my friends just said not to, but I want to be really good, and at least if i syn everything, I know that I wont feel too bad about it.

Green day today

B - toast (HexB), clover (2), marmite

milk - HexA

L - curried butternut squash soup, bread (HexB), half a banana, kiwi fruit

D - bread (5 syns), tinned spaghetti, cheese (HexA)

this evening - donut - 12 syns!!!! :eek:

so a total of 17 syns, leaving 27 syns for the next 4 days.

I'm going to try and have a day of no syns tomorrow, so that I can balance out some of today. I had lots of bread today, I had tea at my friends and we were planning to have soup, but ended up with spaghetti on toast, when I had already used two HexBs!!! oh well, it was nice, and I did say no to an extra donut when it was offered to me, which is progress!!

I have to say though, I didn't enjoy the donut as much as I once would have.

To make up for yesterday, I have been out for a walk this morning, was out for about 2 and a half hours, but half an hour was spent in Lidl and Sainsbury's! I was pushing Ava in the buggy, had Erin in the baby carrier, so I think that all helps too!

food today has been good:-

B - banana, toast (HexB) and marmite

1/2 square of chocolate mid morning - 1 syn

L - curried butternut squash soup

2 kiwi fruits

D - homemade chicken korma - 2 syns and HexA, and rice

so if I stick to the plan for tea, that'll be 3 syns today - leaving me a total of 24 for the next 3 days, or 8 a day, which isn't too shabby!

Well done great plan an still got plenty left for 3 more days you doing brill on your walking an carrying the baby go girl xx

Slight change to last night, shared a pasta n sauce with ava last night, made with water and clover, so counting 4 syns to be in the safe side, then a bowl of soup later as wasn't really hungry.

B - banana, toast (HexB) and marmite

1/2 square of chocolate mid morning - 1 syn

L - curried butternut squash soup

2 kiwi fruits

D - 1/2 pasta n sauce - 4, soup

HexA - milk

Leaving 22 syns for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

lynica said:
Well done great plan an still got plenty left for 3 more days you doing brill on your walking an carrying the baby go girl xx

Thank you! Was a bit tired yesterday and today as Erin had a horrible cough at the moment which keeps waking her up at night, so I put her in bed with me at about 3 and then she slept fine, and it was nice having a lovely cuddle!

Off to work on the allotment today with my husband whilst my parents have the girls, so some more good exercise! We.got the allotment 2 weeks before Erin was born and because of Dave working over 80 hours a week until now we haven't had time to do anything to it yet but need to before we lose it! Lots of home grown veggies next year! We've been growing some in our garden for the last 3 years but its small and we cant grow a great deal!

Phew, I am tired now! Spent two hours in the allotment. it's very overgrown, and we've got a double greenhouse on it, the greenhouse doesn't have a base, which is good as we can plant directly in the ground, however weeds can grow too!!! and it was full with weeds. I spent about an hour and a half clearing the greenhouse, then decided to attack the back part of the allotment with the shears.

I think there must have been a rose bush in there, as it attacked me and was incredibly thorny, more thorny than any rose I have see before. There were also some raspberry canes in there, but the plot was so overgrown with knotweed that you couldn't seperate them, so I'm just going to cut it all down and start again.

Had a lazier afternoon, a soak in the bath, which was much much much appreciated by my body!!

food today -

B - shreddies (HexB), milk - HexA - for cereal and for teas

L - soup, banana

D - korma - 4, rice - free, 2 poppadoms - 4

snacks - carrot, kiwi fruit, satsumas, a few slices of ham that I picked from the fridge!

leaves me 14 syns for the next 2 days. 7 a day, should be able to manage on that!

I'm going to continue having a weekly syn allowance, as I haven't found it too hard having fewer and it's quite nice to have a few more syns on one night of the week, makes me really feel like I am not on a diet anymore, but a better, healthier way of eating, and if I can have a bit of what I fancy one night (providing I syn it of course) then I think it will help to stick with the plan, unlike when I have done more traditional diets in the past.

An early night I think tonight, then maybe a long walk to playgroup and back tomorrow morning, depending on the weather!

I've been doing an exercise challenge on one of the team threads, and I set myself a target of 20 hours exercise this month, and I reached that today, a little over 2/3s of the way through the month! going to have to set a higher target next month - maybe 25, especially as it is Christmas and my birthday in that particular month.

Enough of the rambling now from me anyway!

Well done on the gardening!

I expect that you know, but be careful when chopping up the Japanese knotweed, as a little bit dropped on the ground, will sprout a new plant:eek:

How did the chicken korma go?

Great news on your execise plan well done !! have you got the shred yet ??
Sounds like you'll be doing a good shred workout bending an lifting on the allotment though :) think of all that yummy veg next year.
I'm a bit nervous for wi tommorrow not sure how it will go it's been a funny week what you thinking ?
Good luck speak tommorrow x

I've had a mainly good week, bad bad day today though! Not even going to syn it, just going to start afresh tomorrow!

Not hopeful for tomorrow really, though have been on lots of walks so maybe that will balance out the bad???? Fingers crossed eh! :D would be chuffed with a sts :D

Good luck with WI, speak to you tomorrow, am off to bed now xx

Hey hun where r u ?? Hope you doing ok an your weekend was good x

Hello!

OMG I have been so bad, I've had a week off plan, started as one day, then the weekend, then still couldn't get back to 100%, so starting again tomorrow, got lots of fresh fruit and veg in ready to make some delicious SW friendly meals, and going to go 100% now!

Birthday day out next week, so won't be on plan that day, but it's no excuse to stay off plan now until Xmas/NY, I would put all that I had lost back on, and that is NOT going to happen!

so pulling my socks up, knuckling down and giving myself a big boot up the behind to get back on track tomorrow!!!!

On a plus, I have been on a 3 and a half hour walk today!!

p.s. dreading weigh-in tomorrow :(

Hi how's your WI gone ?? Hope you ok :) x

CarolineJ said:
so, I decided t weigh myself this morning and I've put back on 5 lbs!!!!!

fresh start today!

:-( :-(
Right back to it huni !!! Write it all down an plan your food for the week that will be off before your birthday !!!
Keep smiling :) check in later see how you doing xx

Hi caroline

Sorry just seen your post on my diary :)

Your doing a great job, please don't ever say your a failure cause your not. It's so hard being a mum an it does always come first.
You are doing the right thing get that soup on as you know it will make you feel better all that crap you have had is making you feel crap when you have yummy healthy food it makes you feel yummy an healthy think there is a link there ;-) don't you !!!

Take each day one at a time
What plans you got for the weekend, I'm putting my tree up today will post a piccy later cause it's a new tree this year 71/2ft he he excited !!
Hope your little one is feeling better :)
Take care huni speak soon xx

Back