Claire Bear's shrinking mission

Thanks both.
its great motivation to have a week sticking to plan!! Here's hoping to get some losses in before the xmas devastation!!

Whoop! 4 lbs off. Back on track after that weekend splurge. Been really really god this week so I'm glad it has paid off.

today I've had a shake for breakfast, popcorn snack, meal bar for lunch then we're going out to a noodle bar for tea and cinema trip afterwards.

planning xmas meals, trying to work out where I can get around the mega cal things, just going to try and fill my plate with veg or salads, alongside the (small amount) of good stuff!!

well done on your loss hun. enjoy going out for tea xxx

Early weigh in yesterday - 2lbs off bringing me to my christmas target. 4 stone lost in total, whoooooooooooo.

out to the Xmas party last night. Food wise not TOO bad, but am estimating about two bottles of wine (probably more but don't want to think about it). Hopefully balanced a little by lots of dancing though!

Got several nice comments from colleagues how my weight loss etc which was really lovely. Can't wait for next year and hopefully and even smaller size!!

Now just want to be good between now and xmas, and will then allow myself to enjoy xmas day

Well done on reaching your goal. :clap: 4 stone is quite an achievement. Have a lovely Christmas and New Year.

Thanks Angel.

been busy today cleaning the house and getting ready for xmas. made a batch of mince pies (going to put them away now and try to resist until xmas eve.

we bought half a lamb from a neighbour earlier this year, so I thought i could use the liver to make a pate for Xmas time. Will try this afternoon and see how it turns out - again, another one to try and resist until xmas!!

Today I've had my shake for breakfast, then a choc and peanut meal bar for lunch. Will have a popcorn snack for afternoon, the hairy dieters fajitas for dinner.

got a new tracker on my signature for my new goal - getting to 20 stone in time for my holiday at the end of March. Hugely ambitious, but I'd like to aim for it and get as close as I can...

Sure you can get to 20 stone by your holiday. Wow see you are going to mexico :) xxxx

Christmas Eve, one more lb lost this week, which brings me to 15% lost. Wow, I can't believe it!!
Makes me want to behave myself over xmas, but I'm going to allow myself a few treats here and there.

what a year, hoping everyone has a wonderful christmas and I'm looking forward to making progress next year and watching all the wonderful journeys on here alongside me.

Ugh. Christmas is winding down at our house now, and I may have eaten enough chocolate to make up for those previous four months without!! Tried to get back in the swing of things with Belvita breakfast biscuits this morning, but by 11am had topped up with a chocolate truffle and 5 segments of chocolate orange!!

got some hairy dieters Mediterranean burgers out of the freezers for dinner tonight, then got to have Monday and Tuesday back on plan, before I embark on New Year celebrations Wednesday through to Saturday (again trying not to go TOO far off the wagon, but let's face it, what's the chance of being good with all this food around??!?)

bit it scared on my weigh on, don't know whether to shock myself and take a peek on Wednesday morning, or whether to just abstain until the New Year??

Hope everyone else has enjoyed their Christmases, without too many regrets xxxx

Personally, I think it's best to weigh in and face any gain, lol. Mine's 5lbs so far! If you know where you're at, it might encourage you not to go too mad over new year - that's my theory, anyway. :) xx

Hey hun glad you had a good christmas xxx

Think you're right Tracey. Am going to give myself two days being good agin (Monday and Tuesday) and then will weigh in on Wednesday morning before I set off to my parents house for NY.

fingers crossed!!

Back