Claire Bear's shrinking mission

hi hun glad to see you back good luck at w.i.

Thanks all!! Been back on plan for last three days, and been shedding water like nobody's business, trips to the loo alllll the time - hopefully the scales won't be too devastating tomorrow, but at least I'll know what I dealing with to get back on track!!

good luck for tomorrow hun x x x x

Couldn't sleep, so decided to get up and weigh in!! Has been playing on my mind.

3lbs LOST. How the HELL that can be right I have no idea - as well as the indulgent eating, I did do a fair amount of excercise on holiday so maybe it all balanced out?

am hoping to re-write my goals now too, get in some realistic and acheivable ones to keep my motivation up...
am SO happy... Had been expecting the worst!!

brill love 3lbs down yippieeee

No loss this week by STS. It's first day of TOTM so that's hopefully holding back a little loss for next week.

getting back onto the diet after my holiday has been thankfully fairly straightforward.

ive been having 15g green and black Choc bars as snacks, and getting through a box. I'm finding though that once I have one I'm tempted to have another. I'm thinking they're not a great choice for regular snack, even though they are below 100 Cals.. maybe better fr a treat.

I'm thinking they're not a great choice for regular snack, even though they are below 100 Cals.. maybe better fr a treat.

That's the danger isn't it? I'm the same with chocolate, I think "I'll have one row, that's XX syns" then before I know it I've eaten half the block! :eek:

i agree love they told me i could have a curly wurly so it was cheaper to buy a multi pack off four but i think i will have them every now and again to much temptation

Yuuuuuup. :)
still - the box has been a lovely treat while its lasting!!! Got the full selection box with about 12 different varieties - YUMMMM

SO After spending quite a bit if time in the loo this morning... I've been reLly constipated and today this has ahem... Resolved... Also shedding lots of water now TOTM is underway so have re weighed and its a 2lb loss this week... YAY

:sick0019:

Sorry... TMI.... !!!!!

a great loss love yes sometime you need a little shove :D lol lol

ohh they do sound nice though the chocs x x

Yuuuuuup. :)
still - the box has been a lovely treat while its lasting!!! Got the full selection box with about 12 different varieties - YUMMMM

SO After spending quite a bit if time in the loo this morning... I've been reLly constipated and today this has ahem... Resolved... Also shedding lots of water now TOTM is underway so have re weighed and its a 2lb loss this week... YAY

:sick0019:

Sorry... TMI.... !!!!!
:8855:thanks for sharing!

Well done on a good loss and getting back on the diet :)

I love the green & blacks mini bars. I find them way easier to have just one than say having 4 squares of a big bar which I couldn't do. But chocolate just does taste amazing and so having any can always push all the wrong buttons!

I love that they're individually wrapped - NO chance of me stopping in anything (esp choc) once it is unwrapped!!!

Did an hour on the treadmill last weekend, and just managed To do another hour today. Last weekend I felt on the verge of death afterwards - today I managed to walk a little faster and didn't feel COMPLETELY knackered afterwards - feels good!!!!!

That's so brilliant! Wish i had room for a treadmill - and the aptitude to use it for exercise, like you, and not as an extra clothes hanger - which is what i suspect might happen in my place :)

Back