Claire Bear's shrinking mission

I feel your pain with the seat belt extender, the last flight I had I just about managed to get the belt on! But it was so so tight, not only was it painful but when they come around to check I had to lift my belly up to prove it was on! I was then afraid to take it off I have never felt so uncomfortable on a 6 hour flight ! Then 2 weeks away all inclusive and there was no chance that bad boy was fitting me! So had to ask for the extender , I swear she brought it up the isle swinging so everyone knew it was me!
4lbs is amazing! It's a hellish large amount of fat ! You have lost 8 blocks of butter!

It's a great 'test' for you hun - admittedly early on but there's going to be times when you can't actually have a shake/bar - so this is a good way of actually testing out your decision making.

Well done lovely! :)

Thanks for the comments guys.

I try to ask them when I get on the plane before I get to my seat. sometimes if you're lucky they get one out for you right there and then, so it's only the people in the first few rows who may notice what's happening. Ive always been lucky that if they do bring it to my seat, they've been quite discreet. Hate having to ask though, so can't wait for the day it's not an issue.
Air France have very generous seat belts have always been absolutely fine with them, and it's a GOOD feeling. I'm flying BA and they're probably amongst the smallest I've encountered, so no doubt I will need one tomorrow. Oh well, it's not going destroy my positive attitude though.

Im trying to think about healthy choices. My biggest fear is that feature of all business hotels - the INTERNATIONAL BREAKFAST BUFFET. I could just eat everything in them, and usually do!! But I'm thinking if just heading for the fruit bar, or sticking with a piece of toast. should be fine that way. Also need to keep clear of the refreshments table, as inevitably at these meetings, every time there is a break there is a whole new spread of cakes, biscuits pastries etc waiting...sigh.

weigh in on Thursday this week, so trying not to get my hopes up, as it'll only be 5 days instead of 7 since the last weigh in, so bound to be a but less.

Today's been ok. Strawberry shake for breakfast, 2 mandarins fir a snack, meal bar fir lunch then choc caramel snack bar in the bus on the way home. Tried another hairy biker diet recipe for dinner - chicken cordon bleu. Had it with gnocchi and cabbage and mange tout. Yum :)

I've always thought that the airlines that give a sh*t about their customers should allow them to request a seat belt extender when they check in, so it would be there waiting for them when they got to their seat.

I've always thought that the airlines that give a sh*t about their customers should allow them to request a seat belt extender when they check in, so it would be there waiting for them when they got to their seat.

Yep, I totally agree :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Do allow yourself something substantial though hun, you've got to keep awake an your brain ticking over.

If there are any form of berries there it might help you fill up for very low calories (especially cherries and blueberries)

Well. I'm all checked in. Ready to set off tomorrow. work is going well at the moment, feel on top of things.
I'll get enough food, I'm sure. plus a few alcoholic drinks which will be naughty, but got to allow myself some treats!!

only had a shake for breakfast, meal bar on the way home then apple on the bus. Going to have pizza express pizza tonight with a big salad, the probably a yoghurt afterwards.

Bake off tonight!! Love it... But miss baking. used to do quite a bit, but baked goods are the last thing I need in the house at the moment, so trying to enjoy cooking healthy meals, but it's not quite the same...

Have a great time away Hun.
I am a bake off fan also, will be catching up when I get home from work later! I imagine myself to be a bit of a baker but I am rubbish!! X

6lbs off for me - whoop-de-doo

Getting into the 24 stone bracket is my mini goal at the moment, that would be so incredible.

Need to leave the house at 10ish and haven't packed yet, so best get cracking!!

So close! :) You'll be there hopefully next week! :)

Well done lovely! You are awesome! Safe travels x

well done and have a safe journey x x x

26lb lost? That is just crazy! Talk about shrinking mission! Always keep the plug in the bath till you get out, Claire, you might slip down the plug-hole!

LOL Helena. thanks everyone for the messages.

so I'm BACK and managed yo keep with my plan. You would literally not. Elusive the amount of food that I have turned down this last 3 days, but I DID it.

Ended up drinking quite a few glasses of wine and champagne on Thursday night, but as I didn't eat much whilst travelling have managed to keep within a reasonable amount. I have tried to track it all on MFP (although trying to guess at some of the salad bar, buffet lunch and dinner items is a bit sketchy) but have worked out that Thursday totalled 1800 cals, and Friday totalled 1700 then yesterday kept it to 1200 cals.

Back on shake this morning, will have a meal bar for lunch, snacks when I need to and then roast beef dinner YUM.

Well done for your self control - and still enjoying yourself! :) Glad it wasn't all boring work xx

had a quiet day today. shake for breakfast, went out to the supermarket to do the shopping. wanted to do some gardening but it started raining. Meal Bar for lunch, then for tea made the hairy dieters Mediterranean burgers, with some oven chips. Worked out fine.

TOTM approaching so am going to try and keep off the scales till it's passed as I know it always plays havoc with my water/bloating/weight

Back