Claire Bear's shrinking mission

well done love hitting the 50lbs incredible brill well done :happy096:

Completing done in by the xmas shopping yesterday, and we only did around two and a half hours!!

ended up making the hairy dieters chicken and ham tangle pie for tea last night, with asparagus in the side.

back in my routine today - shake for breakfast, choc peanut meal bar for lunch. Will have a bag of popcorn this afternoon the roast pork for dinner. Good to get back into the 321 plan properly.

now working towards a mini break in Northumberland, starting in thursday. Will try and stick yo plan for breakfast and lunch, but let myself enjoy the evening meals. No point in the holiday otherwise?! then will have yo get my head down and be good until xmas as would like yo keep going with my progress.

hi love well done with the xmas shopping you will do great with the diet love x x

Northumberland is lovely. Enjoy your holiday. It sounds like you have a plan.

50! Wow!! Well done gorgeous! Very happy for you :)

Enjoy your break love :) and well done for getting all finished for Christmas too x

Thanks all!!

weigh in a little early this week as off on a long weekend in Northumberland today.
down 2lbs!! Happy, because I've been strictly back on the plan the last few days.

am going to try to be good when I'm away, at least during the day, ! Then enjoy my dinners in the evenings.
hoping not to set myself back too much, but will see what the damage is when I get back!

Well done lovely :) You are doing incredible an you will definitely meet your Christmas target :) Have fun xxxx

Yes well done on another 2lb loss, that's fantastic! Enjoy your long weekend :)

Well done on your 2lbs loss have a good time on your hols enjoy your eve meals xxxx

well done love on your 2lbs loss love enjoy your time away love x x x

Well, we got back from our weekend away on Monday. My ability to make wise food decisions decreased steadily over the 4 nights we were away, although can honestly say I didn't do anything drastically bad!! But enjoyed a couple of puddings...
havent weighed in yet, as trying to do a few really good days, then hoping by the end of the week I might be back to STS this week? We did loads of excercise whilst away, walking for a couple of hours most days so I am also hoping that will have a good effect on my metabolism.

i returned to my knee doctor this week too to get feedback on my MRI. Good news is there is nothing technically 'wrong' with my knee, just some softening of the cartilage behind the knee cap. Just means I need to continue to lose weight and strengthen my muscles and it should sort itself out. Felt great to be able to tell him how much progress I have made with my weight loss since I last saw him in September. He was really impressed and told me to keep up the good work :)

today i I had a shake for breakfast, meal bar for lunch, apples mid afternoon and a bag of cheese popcorn on the bus on the way home. Will have the hairy dieters burgers with chips for tea. Trying to have a few days sticking to 1300 ish cals to get me back into the swing of things.

glad you had a great weekend love and im sure the walking will have helped loads lovely x x x

Veery glad to hear what the doctor had to say :) that is great news. Well done lovely!

glad you had fun away - will keep my fingers crossed for you x

Up 2lbs.. Gutted!!mbut not suprised.. Had a really good time whilst I was away, eating out every night (!!)
back on the wagon now, so hopefully better news next week.

shake for breakfast today, then spent the morning putting up the xmas tree decorations!
going out for the afternoon for a walk around a local country house.

We put our xmas decorations up too, don't worry about the gain you will soon looses it again hun. Well done for getting back on it :) xxx

Back