Claire Bear's shrinking mission

Whoop 2lbs off!! Really pleased. I feel like my little bits of excercise are keeping the weight loss momentum going.
now making sure I do an hour stint on the treadmill at least once every weekend. Also trying to walk more when I can at work, but otherwise at the moment finding it hard to fit excercise into my mid week routine...

off to Birmingham today to look at a table!

Congratulations BB, fab loss :)

You are doing so so well.

Have a great weekend

Tracy x

managed an hour on the treadmill today - went a little quicker than last weekend so still happy with my increasing fitness levels (even though they are still pretty comparatively feeble) but all these things take time.

Have a Pilates for weight loss DVD stored away, was thinking of getting that out to add to some mid week excercises sessions after work....

managed an hour on the treadmill today - went a little quicker than last weekend so still happy with my increasing fitness levels (even though they are still pretty comparatively feeble) but all these things take time.

Have a Pilates for weight loss DVD stored away, was thinking of getting that out to add to some mid week excercises sessions after work....

Well done on the loss & the exercise! I've just gone out on extra walk but only cause I'm missing Minimins so have wandered the village in search of signal :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

STS the week - better than a gain?! Disappointed as had been good on diet and also kept up with exercise, but hey no we know this is the way it goes... My goodness will pay off next week perhaps.

I did go out last night for a pub meal with friends - got chatted up at the bar by an extremely drunk guy. He may not have know where his own nose was, but he told me I was bloody gorgeous - I'm taking the compliment !!!! :) :)

now ow thinking of inspiration for what to do this weekend. Hope everyone has a good one xxxx

Yes i wonder if it's water too - I didn't realise until they explained in class how fluid rushes to the muscles when you do exercise.

And lol on the chat up - doesn't matter how much grog he'd had, he knew he liked what he saw! :D

hi bigbear like what he saw and chatted you up take it girl i would i had it yesterday but he was 80 hahahhahahha but who care says i was bubbly

ha ha - thanks guys!

who know what's going on. Another option is hormonal, not that TOTM is due but sometimes half way through cycle I get hormonal and take in fluid too.

Will keep eek plodding on and hope that next weekend I see some better results.

trying to to decide what to do tomorrow - fancy a walk somewhere...

im working :( but never mind of tuesday x

:( poor u chez. What kind of work do you do?
at least you've got Tuesday to look forward to when the rest of us will be miserable back at work!

Got a walk planned today, around the great rollright stones - found one that is mapped at just over 5 miles, although we have a few shortcuts available if we are completely knackered!!! Packing a picnic so we can stop halfway for sustinence :)
planning then to go out for dinner (hopefully after all that walking I can indulge a little and not feel guilty!)

hope you had a lovely time x x x

Last edited:
Off down to Bristol today to see my best friend and take her out for lunch - another naughty treat day, but these times do not call for diets, so I'm just going to enjoy myself!

Back