Claire Diary.....

You know what I have had some strawberries and a banana in between and I may have a few cheeky digestives lolol

I forget if I much fruit in the day!!!! xx

I am a picker, I eat all day little and often. I usually start with fruit then leave the bad stuff for last

Well what a sh*t day!

B - strawberries and muller light - was nice!

L - Blueberry muffin - ooooooooooooops!

D - Half bag special fried rice (2 syns) chicken leg with peri peri as hex and peri peri sauce - 1/2 syn for tbspn! Witwooo!!

Bad day AF playing havoc with me - I wanna munch but I shall resist!!!!!!!!

x

i did... a mini feast!!!! twas nice... drinking loadsa water to try n fill me up lol

Go easy on the muffins! Lou had a skinny one from Starbucks then found out it was 19.5 Syns!

Go easy on the muffins! Lou had a skinny one from Starbucks then found out it was 19.5 Syns!
Oh I know it was 16.5 syns but I was having a bad day!!

Wont happen again - well til next TOTM! X

Im terrible for eating when its TOTM, she says as shes sitting here typing............. and eating! x

isnt it awful how it makes you feel - like you need it!! when why the heck do ya!!

my TOTM is due on monday and for the last 3-4 days ive craved sooo much sweet food. if someone was to put a family size bar of cadburys in front of me (or heaven forbid... a yard block :eek:) it would be gone in minutes.
ive also been going through packets of rainbow drops like nobodys business. i seem to eat a packet almost every day now. i know they arent too bad (11 syns for a big bag) and i used to make a bag last 2 days but recently i seem to open a bag and its gone :confused:.
i shouldnt really complain because up until 2 months ago i hadnt had a period for almost 2 years.
weightloss has given me back my hope of having a third child after 11 years of trying:)

I could eat choc til it came out of my ears!! I love it! xxx

me too!!!

I've been a chocoholic for years and years, since I was a kid...really, I do mean an addict :eek:

Tell you what though, those RAINBOW DROPS you mentioned are sooooooo gorgeous. It's funny, I've not had them since I was a kid but about a week ago I saw them in a shop and bought a couple of packets for my dd who unfortunately didnt get a look in as I polished them off myself :(

I've since bought her some more and they are in the cupboard for her now, I have to promise not to eat them on her :eek:

11 syns for a big pack??? hmmmmm
good to know just in case eh??

jo xxx

I find that my chocolate cravings stay under control when I do loads of green days and eat lots of pasta and potatoes

Hi Taz

That's good to hear, I plan on doing more green days than red so hopefully it will help me with my choc cravings. I did sw a couple of years ago, and a few years before that too, and remember that green days worked best for me.

when I get more time I'm going to search on the forum for meal ideas...I know the magazine has some but I want regular meal ideas, nothing fancy, you know what I mean??

I've just remembered, I'm going to search on SW site for my nearest class, I really have to buy some up to date books.

ttfn
jo xxx

Back