Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

14 and 12/14 on top! OMG That made me laugh writing that1~ x

14 and 12/14 on top! OMG That made me laugh writing that1~ x

How funny is that,we are both the same size! We will have to swap clothes!

I havent been able to say I was that kinda size for YEARS!

Im about 3lb away from what I weighed at 16/17 Ha ha ha ha!

x

I only know because I first done SW at 16 I can remember what I weighed!

My my lovelies!!

Hope you are all ok...

All good here - Im off out this eve for a drink (oh god!!) I cant stop when I start!! Damn damn damn!

So heres hoping no munchies pass my lips - thats where my downfall is as I have allowed for the booze!!

Not sure about the rest of the weekend, maybe go Greenwich and see some of those marathon runners pass me by!!
xxx

Good Morning Chickens!

Well had a fab night, had a few too many to drink and shot and a burger on the way home...

Oh well!! What will be will be! x

Yes cheers Gem, tbh I aint that bothered about it! Was nice but I jumped on scales this morn and Im ok :) Just gotta be good today and tomm and all will be good! x

Yes cheers Gem, tbh I aint that bothered about it! Was nice but I jumped on scales this morn and Im ok :) Just gotta be good today and tomm and all will be good! x

I am like you i jumped on the scales this morning 2 and no damaged was done last night by the chicken balls so i am happy.

Oh god yh Im obsessed with it but it helps keep me focused kwim?

I know you shouldnt but I cannot help it! x

Good Evening!

How are you all?

Had a good eve, had a few to drink and a burger but over that now!

Been to Bluewater today too and got remeasured for a bra, Im now a 32H?

Gone another 2" on my back - Grrrr, cant lose anymore as Im gna struggle to get bras soon and that will really pee me off!

So food

Egg Sandwich this morning
Just had dinner, steak, sweetcorn, peppers and cheesey tattie! Yummy!!

Have all syns left - dunno if gna use them tho :/
x

Lets hope not eh!

I need to have some SB!?

X

Good Evening!!
So hows ya sunday been?

Today we went and watched the marathon 1st at the 6 mile marker (Greenwich) then we walked over to the Isle of Dogs, the 17 mile marker! Was brilliant, see loads and stayed long nuff to see ppl that passed us at 6 miles! Really good and the determination on their faces, personally I dont get it and have no intention of EVER doing lol - its really spurred Paul on tho!! (CRANK!!)

So food..
Alpen Light
Cheesey Doritos 7 syns
SW Quiche and Jacket pot with cheese
Chocolate Orange Options drink 2 syns
Alpen Light

Not much but Im stuffed and Im tired!

Roll on Weigh In.. ill be happy with a lb I must say lol
xxxx

Sounds like a lovely day hun, my ex use to live in canary wharf and he said marathon day was like a carnival.

Good luck for WI tomorrow.....

I'm off for a bath and bed now, feeling yukky.... just looked at my throat in mirror and it's bright red and can see little spots, I just hope it's not tonsilitus and is just a cold.....

Sorry if that is too much information, thanks for the GWS too xxx

Back