Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

i am doing it today,just hoping i will still loose doing it.

Maybe ease yaself in few days a week then do red n green! I do red sometimes in the middle!
xxx

Hiya!!

Oh what a flaming day!! Im in a vile mood with my mother! Grrrrrr!!

All wedding related and flowers.. how hard are some things ffs!!

Walked to school this morn! Had Banana and Alpen Light
Jacket Pot with cheese and Apg bol for dinner!

Yummy!!

May walk school again tomm too! xxx

Gimme some ideas for top table decs huni!?
xxx

Right its Calla lillies ivory colour and burghany for dresses and chair sash etc.....

Ohhh weddings hey, don't you just love them!! Hehe. Hope you get it sorted with your Mum though.

My brother and his wife went off to the caribbean just the two of them to get married, although I would never do that (want my family etc there)... I can def see why they did it.

Everytime I look at your ticker I just think WOW, you're amazing mrs. If you were "in class" I'm sure you'd be in the SW mag by now. xxx

I said to my friend elope!! lol

Oh behave, there are loadsa ppl with weight loss like me - shame i cant tho really lol - free clothes!!!

Maybe i should try and keep it up get in the mag and then get some clothes. we can share then claire as we look about the same size :)

Sounds like a plan Gem pmsl! x

Right its Calla lillies ivory colour and burghany for dresses and chair sash etc.....
Well you only want singles for the guest tables as they can be really expensive depending on the time of year! Or you can get very good silk ones from Hobby Craft that look just the same. I would suggest getting tall thin vases, clear and burgundy glass nuggets and stand a single lilly in the vase then layer the glass nuggets, either half and half of each colour or several layers.

Have a look in my album 'Weddings', I think there may be a similar one in there

Well you only want singles for the guest tables as they can be really expensive depending on the time of year! Or you can get very good silk ones from Hobby Craft that look just the same. I would suggest getting tall thin vases, clear and burgundy glass nuggets and stand a single lilly in the vase then layer the glass nuggets, either half and half of each colour or several layers.

Have a look in my album 'Weddings', I think there may be a similar one in there

Taz's suggestion sounds class ~ I was at a wedding 2wks ago and that's what they had minus the nuggets but I think they would be totally gorg. I had orange cala lillies at mine but I just had them in bouquets, button holes and at the church. I got married in the autumn so I had an autumnal theme going ~ I used ceramic flower pots with a church candle and various folliage - berries, gerberas, etc. You are so lucky getting married ~ I was looking at my pics the other night and I said to my hubby I could do it all again (won't tell you what he said!), when do you get married Claire? xx

Morning Claire.
I love the wedding table picture.
Just let me no one evening when free and off i come to get you :)
Lake size here we come :)

This is the top table decoration from a wedding we did last year with Calla's:

Attachments

• Top table.jpg
    Top table.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 53
Yes I see that and how much was summat like that?? I dont mind, I just dunno if should have the other colour in it as all else is white callas kwim?
xx

Love the tables chick, I had a disaster with my invites, i hate them! wish i'd eloped but he wouldn't have it

Last edited:
Back