Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Good Morning!!

How are we all this grim day?

Not too bad ere, DD still a little sod!

No plans today adn its llovely - nice day at home! Peace and quiet etc!

Food!
Banana and Yogurt
Tea
Cheese on Toast
SW Omlette and Jacket Pot
MullerLight with a few raisins (2 syns)
Skinny Cow Mint choc drink (2 Syns)

Water and Coke

20 Mins Wii fit - inc the jogging!

xxx

Last edited:
Claire i have always woundered how the hell do you manage to eat so less foods?!

Oh god I feel like I eat loads! I may pick at an apple or even a mikdo choc stick but forget to write down lol

x

What do you have on a typical day?!
xxx

What do you have on a typical day?!
xxx
Here goes my day!
Breakfast 2 wheatabix
10.30 am 1 aplen light and banana
lunch on a green pasta and sauce
then when i get in at 5pm my other alpen bar
then dinner jacket potatoe with beans and salad
then muller light then fruit then syns

ina ll fairness Gem thst not too dissimilar to mine!
x

I thought the same too - you seem to eat such a little amount, I'm not gonna knock it though as it's working! xx

I think I eat loads!! Ha ha how funny!!

Im having SW Quiche now :)
xxx

Hee hee - theres none left!

Had good day -plsd done the old Wii Fit too!

Been food shopping this eve too and was good shopping - all good food :) Well ish but I have kids!

Got myself some suncream too - PMSL Factor 15 as I got burnt the other day...... Now I gotta go buy a cheap strapless bra too as I cant have lines as I aint up for lines!! LOL

Yes well ramble over

Sleep well
xxxx

Is it me or is sunscreen so expensive everywhere? boots have got buy one get one free on the soltan range, so I picked up a factor 50 for the kids and factor 30 for me (I'm paler than pale).

Its a flaming rip off and I know they obv cant say its suncream if dont wk etc but I only got the sains basics one, wouldnt buy for the kids but only me dont matter - was £2.50 or summat - kids have got Avon stuff that was on offer for a 5er!!

I used my boots points for mine, so in reality cost me nothing :D, had to sacrifice the YSL touche eclat, but oh well, I'm sure eyebags are the latest summer craze :D x

Ah see I used to wear that!! I found summat loads better lol

Benefit Make Up is great and they have a few things like Touche Eclait - cheaper (sometimes) but ALL their stuff is llush!! Hids a multitude of sins!!!
xxx

Is it me or is sunscreen so expensive everywhere? boots have got buy one get one free on the soltan range, so I picked up a factor 50 for the kids and factor 30 for me (I'm paler than pale).
Where in Zummerzet are you? Some of the seaside shops have the Banana Boat range really cheap

hey clairey, glad to see you're still doing ever so well, keep up the hard work me old mucker xxx

Back