Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Dont be daft you look fine!

Deary me!
xxx

As title sayd would you have beasn 3 days in a row - you think this could have disatrous effects! x

go for it - even if it's just to make OH suffer! lol

I took the kids McDs and I nicked a few chips but thats it nowt for me! Well a diet coke pmp

Just thought would share!

wow, go you!!! :D

Iv been out all morning :)

Went to meet friend for lunch went and had a cappucino :x no cake tho and no bad things - cant decide whether to syn the drink or class as HEXa....what ya think...

Also I had jacket pot with a bit of cheese??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm dilemma!

I think I have RSI too in my right wrist its killing :(

And I got summond to do jury service! I dont want to go! Its at Belmarsh Crown Court FFS! (You know where Ian Huntley and Abu Hanzar (hook hand) were I dont like it:/

Hmph! x

Have the cap and cheese as HE As.. :D

Jury service.. think you can only get out of it if you are dead :sigh:

and RSI eh ???????? ;)

Have the cap and cheese as HE As.. :D

Jury service.. think you can only get out of it if you are dead :sigh:

and RSI eh ???????? ;)

I may be able to get out as have young daughter! Fingers X!

Yh its hurting my whole arm :( youre rude miss!!!!!!

Can I count em bothe as HEXa???x

Yes you can count em both as HE As..

and I am not rude.. I only winked at you .. tis your mind that thinks I am rude!!!! :p Strap it up and relieve the pressure! Your arm that is ;)

Yes you can count em both as HE As..

and I am not rude.. I only winked at you .. tis your mind that thinks I am rude!!!! :p Strap it up and relieve the pressure! Your arm that is ;)

Ok will do :)

My arm - I wish it hurts too much! x

Apparently they send out loads of those jury requests.. and if you dont respond they forget about you... unless you have signed for the letter.

Take some ibubrofen for your arm.. and if that dont help after 1/2 hour take some paracetamol too.

Oh really - its says I could be fined £1000 - grrrrr!!

Yh Im gna take summat its killing!x

I would love to do Jury service! My hubby got asked but he has crim record so couldn't do it! You think they would check these things before sending them out!

You can write to them and say that you dont want to take part due to a medical issue (you could lie) , or you can just say that circumstances at the moment dont allow you to attend and they will just put your name back in the hat so to speak.

I would love to do it its just coz I would need to find arrangements for my daughter to get to school and the 1 yr old to be child minded and tbh I know they pay it but I dont think now is the right time!
esp where it is I can imagine it being quite interesting but you know! x

Ooooh i'd love to do jury service! I think you can get out of it up to 3 times with no consequences as long as you have valid reasons :)

yh i spoke to em!
Im not doing it - just gotta put in writing?!
x

awww shame - and you coulda been sitting in on some juicy case aswell!!! :D lol

Well so today I have been so cold so I decided that would get my Waist Disc thing again ALSO do some Standing calf raises as my parents are buying me sum knee high boots for xmas and I want to get em done up without squeezing em in (i can do them up now just want a bit more room!!) these are the boots Autograph Kitten Heel Knee High Boots - Marks & Spencer

Anyhoo them calf raises OMG THEY KILLED!!! Managed 30 tho and 10 mins on disc!

Feeling good at the min :)
xxx

Back