Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Right Im tired need a kick! Boohoo

Looking fwd to dinner when Iona gone to bed :)
xxx

Mine do zip now! Finally!! lol
x

Well today I have done my calf things - just had brekkie! Weetabix for a change!

Gonna have bolgnaise for dinner - no pasta for me but Im ok with that!

We have a baptism to go to tomm and the have a buffet after - wonderful - I MUST RESIST! I aint letting that ruin my hard wk this week NO way!

May do the old disc later or some sit up/crunch things!

So heres to a good day!

Right Im so bloated cannot remember when due on which is nice! :/

Then I have just made the flapjacks :( But I dunno how the heck I could syn it really????

Oats, extra light flora 2 tbsp syrup and iccle bit suger? On the sw website says that 7 syns for 28g??? BUT I got my cousin to do on the calculator and came out about 3???????? I know what I prefer but Hmmmmm!!! I may have a small bit with them but I aint fussed tbh!

I dont like the kids knowing Im on a diet as dont want them to gain complex etc.... Hmmmmmm

Im having a pitta bread with my bolognaise rather than pasta - aint in the mood for that (using as HEXb as wholemeal and only small!!!) Bit of cheese as HEXa then Im done :D

Aint done the disc yet but done me calf wkouts - get in there!!!!! OUCH!

xxxx

I had a SMALL bit.. hadnt had ant other syns today tho
x

I know! Esp as me and Paul had words earlier bout the whole 'diet' thing?X

Because Im on the whole thing and being really strict and he says oh just 1 of these and that wont matter! Its doing my head in :(

I said this to him! I wanna lose weight I aint doing for fun but I think as been doing since Jan its taking its toll.... I dunno! Iaint depriving him or the kids I think he should just let me get on with it! I HATE WEEKENDS! I feel like I have to justify what I eat and why I aint eating that etc etc! Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Exactly - its crap - yet in the next breath he is like Im so proud of you and blah di blah! WTF! X

why do men have to be so difficult!!!thing is youve been so good all week and then they go 1 wont hurt so you give in to make them feel ok..but you end up feeling like ****...my oh does xactly the same and it does my head in your not alone honey..just you can do it and you want to lose weight for you not any1 else..stay focused xx

:grouphugg: Your doing really well. Some people dont understand when we are trying to lost weight, My other half just lets me get on with it now. I had a rough patch and he knows that i need to do it my way or ill do it the wrong way.

Your doing really well, and just think about the picture on his face when your lookign radiant in your wedding dress when you marry him. He will know your feeling more confident being slimmer and it wont ruin your day(like it did mine as i was worried about being fat all day..... though it dont matter now as i got divorced this week. finally after 7 years.... but am very happy).

Claire just remember why your doing it, your doing it for you........................:)

Thanks Ladies :D

I said I have a goal Im doing this for me - just leave me be! Im eating and Im eating what I should be FFS! Read my Food Diary - do I look like I starve - which he accused me of earlier! x

Back