Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

I know I cant wait - they are coming tween 10-1 :)

Oh well reminded best get them out the freezer LOL
X

we have Sky+ and i love it, can record things i usually miss and when wer'e watching something and the kids come in to gab we can pause it instead of missing the best bits. xxx

Oh god!!I can see it being the disney channel on the recording and deleting ours lol
x

Well Sky+ is here :)
Looking fwd to my dinner - lamb chops, cauli, broccoli, carrots and swede :)

YUMMMMMMMY!!
X

That sounds a lovely dinner , i love lamb chops. I am so hungry just now i am just waiting for my dinner to cook.

Yh i cant wait n swede too - will be yum - not having tatties as a red day :)

I am having chicken kebab for my dinner! Yum. I am so hungry. I have only had 2 chicken breasts for lunch. That's it!

my dinner was yummy n not a tattie in sight :)

IM SO NOT WELL!

I have a banging headache, sore throat and runny nose! Its giving me the fecking hump!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Awww no hun, and you've got Uni this weekend too haven't you???

Get well soon sweetie xxx

Cheers sweetie... I cant shift but dunno whether to mail them in advance and warn em or just go and go from there? I have to video this week too :(
Its crap! x

Try and rest as much as possible and eat loads of oranges, if you're still not well tomorrow then you shouldn't go hun. Call them and explain xx

I know.. I will see how I am.. would rather go tomm get out the way n have sunday off.... will see!! i hate oranges too :(

hope you feel better soon.. :sick:

I've got the weekend from hell!! :eek:

Sx

me too... iv emailed college to tell how ruff i am... im gna go n do tho...xxx

I got the lurkie on Tuesday but thankfully it only lasted 2 days! Probably helps that I dont smoke too. I am sure that Chinese will help you to feel better babe x

I am having a kebab and I am jolly looking forward to it. Havn't eaten much all day cos been busy!

It hit me yesterday and my god it was like a wall hitting me!

Yh I will be good tomm n sat so hopefully can maintain at least :)

xx

I have often had a Chinese on a Friday night, then have been good Sat and Sun and have still had a gain for Monday. Do you weigh at home or use scales from Boots or Tesco?

Back