Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

You know what I should be at college but I feel like complete rubbish :(
Im in bed on the laptop... Should be practising at least as I HAVE to go tomm.... Heres hoping a day of nothing helps!
Feel so bad after chinese and really gotta be good today and tomm... heres to a STS on Monday!! lol
XXXX

Hope you feel better soon... roll on Monday eh! :rolleyes:

Sx

Dont be jealous! I will STS and you will lose on WI!

XXX

Are you feeling any better?

Im still feeling a bit achey n sore...
not so bunged up now tho :/
ty 4 askin
xx

I have perked up a wee bit! Still achey etc but getting there I think - really not looking fwd to college tomm tho - tut!

Or WI as I just want crap at the min - I aint been bad but kwim!!
xxx

glad your feeling a bit better,mayb have the day off college just to make sure your defo 100% better,i to feel like eating loads of crap to,dont know why??but im trying to resist it!!!!xx

Dont go back to college too soon babe cos you might have a relapse. Glad you are feeling a bit brighter though! x

I Have to go.. iv exams :(

Good luck for the exams x

Yh Im gna go bed soonish and hope for the best - I have a 10 min video to do and watch another video and relay back - wooooo!

SA is that your hubby and DD
x

Yea. My youngest daughter and my hubby.

Hope you all ok...
Went to college today and felt like a lump of poop but plsd I went
I had to exam videos to do today.. I passed them both but I have to redo one coz I was too fast ffs!
Im happy but am going back next sunday to do again..whoopie :)
Have my next lot of research etc now and omg lol
Starting to perk up a bit adn not lookin fwd to weigh in tomm :/
Going to put xmas decs up this week lol So behind but I dont like Paul doing my tree am I sad or what lol
Cant think of much more! Will try and cathc up tomm :)
xxxx

Well done on the passes :D Good luck for WI tomorrow but don't beat yourself up if it's not much, you've not been well!!

Glad you're feeling better. and I know what you mean about someone else doing your tree. Mark and Isabelle (who was 2 last year) did my tree and I nearly flipped. They did it all wrong!!! arghhhh LOL

Back