Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Nah, but at least the squits can help on WI day lol

I wouldnt do that to ya babe x Get stuck in to them sausages x

im gna have to do summat - I had a lot of veg today so fingers x that gets it moving LOL

If not Im gna get summat its driving me made! Pure orange! x

I should send you my chilli claire ...certainly works for me ..problem is we have a broken toilet as drains are blocked lol
hope you go soon hugs
gilly xxx

PMSL... Chilli is on the list for this week too!! I will go one day this week! x

I put on a lb which to be fair aint bad!!

I struggled but im bk so 3lb over xmas n new yr! could have bn worse lol

well done on just 1lb claire !!!
atleast you are back on plan now so it wount be long before you lose that .......remember to try the chilli love hahahaha
hugs gilly xxx

yh iv told paul we will be having that... im gna look thru speed foods too!!!!

Monday 5th Jan

Well I know I gained a 3lb over xmas and NY but hey in the grand scheme of things thats not too sad...

Im now on EE and loving it and heres hoping it works for me! Im gna try it all this week and see what happens come monday :)

Right so heres the plan for the year ahead....

* I want to be a size 14 by March/April
* I want to be near or at Target by Beg of July
* I want to have 6 months at least to maintain weight before my wedding on the 20 Feb 2010

So heres to it
:vibes:

xxxxx

Well done on only gaining 3lbs over the Xmas and New Year. I have no doubt that you will reach your targets. You really help to motivate me too!

I put on a lb which to be fair aint bad!!

I struggled but im bk so 3lb over xmas n new yr! could have bn worse lol

only a pound over christmas is fab - well done.....:)

Debz x

Cheers Sarah - you help me too - its your ideas that keep me going!! lol

Debz - I cannot believe you have abandoned us and hadnt started - tut! Good Luck to you tho hun :) and thank you :)
xxx

nah resisted the blk pudding n its scrummy!!

Aye think so them free sausages aint too bad! Dunno what was expecting but Im impressed LOL

I got my cod and stuff for tomms dinner Oh Im very organised LOL
X

Aye think so them free sausages aint too bad! Dunno what was expecting but Im impressed LOL

I got my cod and stuff for tomms dinner Oh Im very organised LOL
X
oo thats good as was going to get those sausages tomorrow and give them a try!!get you miss organised its great to see your back on track and focused well done hunney:)xx

Shall I tell you what else has spurred me on and I know this is soooooo shallow but, my friend (loadsa pics of Facebook of me and her) has decided that she is gna join (shes about a 22/24) slimming world and lose weight.. At the min everything I do she has to do better! Grrrrr! if you on facebook look me up and add me - Claire Hawkins and the pic is me with a btl of moet champagne by me mouth :X

I need to do it for me but this has made me feel like I have competition :/ not a good thing really
tut
xxx

Back