Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

I got my engagement ring a tad tight, am hoping that I wont need it re-sizing then! wel done though! xxx

One of the reasons I started SW was that I had to have my engagement ring cut from my finger when I lost the emerald from it as my fingers were too fat!

Iv been bad - I had a skinny muffin in starbucks!!!! Ooooops bad me and I aint happy that I gave in - Im making a curry this eve - tikka masala :)
x

One of the reasons I started SW was that I had to have my engagement ring cut from my finger when I lost the emerald from it as my fingers were too fat!

oh dear, was it repairable? xxx

Iv been bad - I had a skinny muffin in starbucks!!!! Ooooops bad me and I aint happy that I gave in - Im making a curry this eve - tikka masala :)
x

ah well! Ive been naughty today, and a currently eating a large bar of dairy milk! x

Ha ha are you enjoying tho! My muffin was LUSH! X

Yup and I feel sick now! I went out for a curry last night and am toying with having a take away tonight! Glad you enjoyed it hun - thats the main isnt it x

oh dear, was it repairable? xxx

Not really - still have it though. Had a ring made especially for my 40th to replace it which is lovely. one diamond, amethyst either side set in small seperate squares of gold - unusual and unique!

sounds lovely, really pretty and the amethyst will make it quite striking xxx

Not really - still have it though. Had a ring made especially for my 40th to replace it which is lovely. one diamond, amethyst either side set in small seperate squares of gold - unusual and unique!

get a pic :)

Oh that must be a good old sparkler!!!!

Hello all!

How are you all doing - you bu**ers having take aways - Im craving a chinese!!!!

So, today we are goin to my mums friends sons bday - he turning 18 :/..... witwoo!

Food galore and I prob cant have any of it :(

Oh well Im having a jacket pot b4 I go so dont wanna munch there - aint I good! Aint gna be there all night so should survive without all the crap!

I better have lost some weight this week - ill be most upset of not :/ lol

Anyhoo ill update later! x

:mad:I NOT BEEN GOOD! :mad:

I had 2 veg samosas and some chocolate things :sigh:

OFFS! I WAS DOING SO SO WELL...

:mad:XXX:mad:

that isnt too bad claire, just cut back on syns 2mora, you could have been a lot worse and ate more. (((hugs)))
Yh tis true - i hate weekends :/

I really find it hard with Paul home and the kids etc :sigh:

Well I have had a productive day - wedding wise.. Booked our toastmaster lol

May book the DJ too but will have to see how money is as it our DD bday next month and that aint cheap business :/

Foodwise - not doing so bad... so heres hoping to a lb loss at least tomm :)

Also my DD is sick, im not happy so she cant go school tomm now :(

Ho hum.. getting the old roots done tomm - they looking a bit crap at the min!
Wonderful :)

So good luck me tomm morn for WI! XXX

I had a toastmaster at my wedding, supplied by the hotel. When we arrived he asked me if I wanted to make myself more "comfortable". I wondered what the hell he meant then it dawned on me he was asking if I wanted to use the loo before going into the reception room!!

Back