Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Well done on the lb hun, don't be too hard on yourself - you're doing really well, just stick at it xxx

I've found mugshots in Tescos, S&S are the nicest. x

right im gna try there then... ty!xx

yer its worth it (uni) and well done hun, a pound of is a pound in the right direction xxx

thank you... im gna really really try this week.... lol i know all lbs add up so heres hoping eh :)

Well Im feeling very motivated today!

I found my mugshots - in Morrisons - yay £1.50 for 4 the offer at the min :)

Im not having any today as in red day - gna see if that helps the old diet as I stick to mainly green - worth a shot....

Im in wedding mode at the moment tho - been looking at cakes and favour idea etc...

Just found out a friend of mines baby (6 mths old) has got cancer of the eye - detected by a photo of him and kept occuring - shes at the hospital now :(

Felt so much better for my swim yesterday - going again on thursday morning :)

Hope you all ok
xxx

Iv just had a few digestives :X - iv synned them so all ok and still have a ew syns left lol - will try to resist tho :)
x

Hello All!

Well today has been ok - had a nana for brekkie and 2 cups of tea st playgp :)

Finally triad a mugshot - not too bad - had the sweet and sour one!

Gotta go food shopping later - witwoo!!!

Swimming again tomm morning - Im so really trying this week! hahaha

You all ok?
x

Ha ha ha how funny! I need my engagement ring resized! AGAIN!

Im chuffed but gutted as its getting to loose to wear it :( I hate not having it on....

xxx

I got my engagement ring a tad tight, am hoping that I wont need it re-sizing then! wel done though! xxx

Ha ha ha I got mine 2 yrs ago now so a long time and had resized back then and now just too loose to wear and feel happy - its a lot to lose and I would sob** my heart out if lost it :(
x

yer Id be the same, I dont think it would be the same to get a new one that wasnt the one I got engaged with (although I know some people who have done that) x

yer Id be the same, I dont think it would be the same to get a new one that wasnt the one I got engaged with (although I know some people who have done that) x
Ditto! I know ppl that have had 3 or 4 and diff wedding bands :( Paul picked mine and was all a total shock So was lovely a new one wouldnt be the same! x

Morning - eeling rather sprightly tbh!

Altho weather is terrible I feel ok - my pasta was nice - may not heat in pan b4 putting under over if use again tho straight on pasta in oven for a bit :/

Having Sausage and mash this eve - few beans! Gna get me some quorn sausages! witooo!!

Making my curry tomm... gna make tikka masala for Paul and maybe the root veg biryani for me :)

How exciting!!

Had a good swim this morning but hurt my shoulder yest and I think may pay for that later :(

Gonna go buy me some cowboy boots today I think from New Look :) Bargain!!

xxxx

I tried the Quorn cheshire cheese and leek sausages and they are lush, I prefer them i think. 0.5 syns each sausage. Had them with McCains Rustic chips last night, bloody lovely.

Oh lovely!! are the normal ones free?x

Quorn sausages
Cheshire cheese and leek 0.5 syns each
Red Leicester and onion (never seen these) 0.5 syns each

All other Quorn sausages are free on both.

I tried the Quorn cheshire cheese and leek sausages and they are lush, I prefer them i think. 0.5 syns each sausage. Had them with McCains Rustic chips last night, bloody lovely.

Are the rustic chips free then?

Fab I got bangers!

I love syn free chips! So lush! x

Back