Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Ha ha ha!

Its great I am really enjoying and not finding it a restriction :0
xxx

Hi Claire, well done you. xxx

Good Morning!

Well Day 2 of this week! I was BAD yest :( I was close to having a chinese too! I picked at choc when was at mums!
Prob bout 20syns yest! Oooops!

I can pull that back today and the rest of the week!

I have no decided that Im not drinking tea after 7/8pm as I feel bloated and then I want to pick at biccies and things. Also trying not to eat my dinner after that time as I just cant settle (I know tests show dont effect Weight Loss but IMO thats not the case for me!)

I am gna start walking a bit more and even get my ped out to see what I do! Altho the past 2 days I have bn stuck at home waiting for parcels! Grrrrr!!

Updated Food Diary - Im getting very good!
Im on EE again this week and I think that AF is due around the 18th so who knows what will happen this week :/

Have a good day all!

xxx

Nah I never normally do - Dont bother me nuch but I had the major munchies pmsl Oh well no matter! I aint bothered, I know I can pull it back! x

Grrrrrrrrr @ my mum, she has really peed me off, we were talking on the phone and for me to get to normal BMI I need to be around 12st - that seems fine by me... So that is what I am kinda aiming for! Well she went mad at me, no thats still too big you need to be about 11st blah blah blah... Well for a start Im an inch taller than her and I am a bigger frame... Well its really f***ed me off! The more she bangs on that I should be this and that I will not do it! I do not bow down to ppls demands and esp aint doing it to her!

I have lost 4st 2lb and I would love to lose another 2 poss 3st....

I feel now if I carry on Im doing it coz she nags!? Yet Im doing it for me - oooh Im not happy!

I was motivated and happy then she has just started! OMG!

Rant Over!
xxxx

Oh Hun, that stinks!!! Don't let her get to you. What you've got to remember is the reasons you started to lose weight in the first place. Was it for her to keep her happy and quiet?

You have done so well already with an amazing loss.. keep at it.. don't let her grind you down. If it makes it easier, don't tell her what you're aiming for and do what you think it right for you! If you have to fib about your weight, then tell her a little white lie if it keeps her off your case.

Right... gonna beat you with the motivational stick because you were so on track yesterday..... :D

Ha ha ha I originally done it coz getting married... still y im doing it! Oh Im so annoyed that she thinks can still talk to me like that! I could cry! d

Just remember babe that you are loosing weight for you. Not for your mum or your OH etc but for you. And stop at a weight that you feel happy with, not what is being dictated. You can do it and sod everyone else! Including our "muppets" :D

Ha ha ha you always make me laugh :)

TY lady!

x

You are doing it for YOU no one else, just remember that. You have done really well and she is just jealous so carry on doing what you are doing and ignore her x

Ta Taz, its just so frustratin. She startd the CD wen she was 12.3, wel gd 4 her! She is a diff frame altogether to me... I cant be feckd to talk to her!

CD stands for Clinically Deranged! lol. Thats how you end up after 100 days on sole source. :D

Reactions: Taz
Mothers can be impossible sometimes!!
Mine has no idea what it's like to be overweight and thinks it should be so easy to lose it. Luckily she doesn't go on at me or anything like that but I know she's not someone I can share my weight loss journey with.

Don't get too disheartened Claire. Its baby steps, one small goal at a time heading towards an overall goal that can and could change at any time. You just remember that and don't let it get you down. You've come so far. Well done x x

Poor you, Claire. Mothers can get under your skin like no other!

I have to echo Taz's thoughts though... I do sense a tinge of jealousy. You've achieved so much and unless your mother has ever been at the same weight as you, she simply has no idea of the determination it takes to lose as much as 4 stone.

I also agree with Annie - maybe don't give her so much info if she only uses it against you.

You're a real star, so continue to shine, Baby! :girlpower:xxx

Back