Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Thanks guys you are stars!?

She text asking what was wrong... I told her and app Im paranoid and touchy! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSS!!!

Grrrrrrrrr @ my mum, she has really peed me off, we were talking on the phone and for me to get to normal BMI I need to be around 12st - that seems fine by me... So that is what I am kinda aiming for! Well she went mad at me, no thats still too big you need to be about 11st blah blah blah... Well for a start Im an inch taller than her and I am a bigger frame... Well its really f***ed me off! The more she bangs on that I should be this and that I will not do it! I do not bow down to ppls demands and esp aint doing it to her!

I have lost 4st 2lb and I would love to lose another 2 poss 3st....

I feel now if I carry on Im doing it coz she nags!? Yet Im doing it for me - oooh Im not happy!

I was motivated and happy then she has just started! OMG!

Rant Over!

xxxx

hey - bottom line -

you're doin this for YOU !!
you've lost over 4 stone :eek::D
you will get to your goal of 12stone

IGNORE her....it's HER problem, not yours

keep on keepin on hun - you're doin brill !

Debz xx

I'm sending this to your Mum :whoopass:

Ha ha ha ha like that would work! She away from tomm til next wed :D
Woooox

You had better warn her to be prepared for sore a**s cheeks :D

She won't be laughing her a**s off. It will be red and sore :p

hahahaha you are sooooo wrong?!

Yep, it has been said before :cool:

Good Morning!!
How are ye all...
Well as title says Im off to get some senokot or dulcoease - I aint kidding I am soooooo bloated :( and cannot go loo prop still...... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
So I had pasta for dinner last night and I think its not sitting right on me at the min either ffs!
Going swimming this eve!!

Ha what you need is a good dose of syrup of figs (calfig), it just gets everything out within a short time then that's it. I had to use it on holiday once as i had been there 2 wks and hadn't gone , was sooooo bloated . Sorry if that's too much info x

I dunno what to blooming do - triedprunes! YUK BTW!

My stalker who started SW last week lost......................3.5lb
x

what do you think!! She was so cocky saying I'll lose at least 5lb blah de blah! I had a small snigger?!x

My starving muppet only lost 0.5 this week. Shame :D

Get yourself some Ex-Lax. I gave some to DD the other week and she soon went. Gave her a good clean out too. Much quicker than Senakot.

I got something Duco-lax or summat!

Wooooo

Mate aint happy lol - shame!?x

Back