Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

What about it annoys you hun?

I always seem to pay the most yet sell for nothing !!! must be doing somthing wrong lol x

I sell my old kids clothes. I tend to buy them off Ebay and re-sell them on there, sometimes for a profit! I literally have bags of stuff to sell. What I have got listed on there now is only about 1/4 of what I have to list. I am going to get hubby in the loft again this week to bring me more stuff down. The house looks like a Chinese laundry at the moment.

Well I STS this week!

No surprise there then - heres to this week - altho we maybe having a chinese tonight!?

Hmmm...

Been on the exercise bike and cycled 10k last night!

So heres hoping that will keep at it :)
x

Yep Im happy with sts I have bn nandos, pub lunches, been college and bday cake so yh Im happy!
xxxx

Well done babe! I only put on lb from my KFC last night but that still means a loss of 6lbs so far! Although the problem I have is that there is like next to no food in the house and I can't go out in the car cos of the snow. Not sure what to do at the moment?

Oh I know the feeling bout the food situation etc! lol

OoOoOoOoOh KFC - Could go munch one! x

Yep, I'm in the same boat with the food thing too! I don't have a lot here and I don't get paid til friday so I can't go shopping til then!

We have food.. no yogs tho - only muller rice?!

x

Oh well you can make summat with that lot lol

All I got is chicken! I want eggs and bacon but havn't got any bacon. I am thinking about walking to the shop to get some bacon.

I always want the things that I havn't got in the house, and I bet that I only want them because I can't go out and get them!

Aint it just lol

Go for walk get some fresh air! x

I managed to drive to Tesco, so I am stocked up for today and tomorrow.

I read in the Sun that Asda have started doing jeans in odd sizes, so you can now but a size 10, 11, 12, 13 etc etc!

well done on the sts missy x

How cool and thank you Rainbow!
x

Back