Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

You really don't look amused in the snow pics on FB!

Yep Im happy sts lol

Oh my god I was not impressed and we just walked 2 miles to morrisons lol

xxx

Sod that! I drive to Tesco earlier, it wasn't too bad then but no way would I drive out in it now. I have just uploaded some pics to FB.

I was supposed to be going to training tonight but my road is becoming too dangerous to drive on so I can't go now :(

oh thats why we didnt drive app there has bn many accidents?
London has stopped! Like a ghost town...

Paul couldnt get there this morning as no trains.. Molly school was closed... Can see tomm being the same?!
x

My daughters' schools were open and the snow tonight has been heavy but I reckon loads of it will have melted by the morning so who knows?

88 schools in our borough were open - only 1 open :/

Hmmmmm what ****!
x

I would imagine that our schools will be open again but no-one knows for sure. It's only round the corner so not a big deal if the kids have to walk home again.

Mollys school open tomm and Paul still cant get a train!

Oh deep joy...xx

I got the girls off school too, and my mates DD. Flaming house full. I really need to go food shopping, and the ice is lethal outside. I am hoping it will be all melted tomorrow.

I walked to my aunts and was fun (lives up the road)
The ice is about 2inches thick :/
x

We're hoping it will start to rain too. I don't mind the snow when I have stocked up on food, but hate it when I want to go somewhere and I can't.

Thats it when you need stuff its a right pain!

Its so bright and starting to melt here :D

All good fun! x

It's very slippy here - just called up to FarmFoods for frozen veg and slipped in the car park. It's been the only point so far where I have been grateful for the extra padding around my backside!!! :rolleyes::eek:

I don't have kids myself but there seems to be quite a few around today so a couple of schools up here must be closed too. Transport links seem to be ok though - Northern drivers are obvioulsy used to the rubbish weather!!!

Yh they must be - how often does London get snow like that!?

20 yrs ago - thats a long time.... Why woould we have snow ploughs ffs no we aint equipped but hey ho! Once in a blue moon lets enjoy it! x

Totally agree Claire, those stoopid people who were saying we should have been prepared with the equipmant are the same that would go nuts if they heard the government had spent their tax money on snow ploughs!

Exactly! Boris Johnson rocks and was spot on - if any major accidents coz of a bus - well ppl would have complained they were on the road - cant win!

TUT! X

Back