Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

hey, sorry ive been a bit of a reader and runner recently. but yup 2 spare rooms here SA but prob a bit too far for you to travel, esp as the cars broken!!and brill that you're so close to your 4.5 stone claire!!!

not on plan but still popping in at the mo ..just have to say claire i love your new pick you look fab girl so keep going !
we move down to buxton friday and have a van hired so hope the snow is gone by then ..although up here in scotland we are used to it ...
hugs gilly xxx

TY Rainbow and Gilly...

Getting there slowly :)

XX

helloooooooo
wot is normality?

Reactions: Taz
TY Taz - it was the night I went to see NKOTB

As for normality Nanny - I have no idea! You ok :)
x

been better if i am honest! but hey
i just get on with it xxx

if u didn't know i have two autistic kids and one with add and they being impossible this week with lies and fights and argueing then to top it all i got a call off my sis last night to tell me they have found a shadow on my mums lung
i am 200 miles away and feel hopeless

:hug99: Sorry to hear that Di. I hope your mum will be ok. Do you get any respite care from the Social?

Oh nannydi big hugs for ya xxx

Oh Nanny ((((huggles))))

Thinking of you

xxx

So today I have taken Mum to the hossie and she had her plaster off and the car park was a joke :/ sooo icy - nice and safe for all sick ppl!

Then went to the shops and had a wander! I bought a some nuts that had been roasted - soo nice but I gave them to my mum as they aint good for ya :D

Went to M&S for some lunch - jacket pot and cheese....

Having Spainish Omlette this eve (wil update food diary!)

Must go on bike this eve :/ tut!

All in all a nice day

xxxxx

Glad you had a good day huni. I am back on the slimsville train. I had a good look at my fat belly in the mirror and that was enough!

Hee - Yh I do that - Look in a mirror and think damn...

It still puzzles me that I got that big kwim!?
x

Yes I do. I am so in denial. I still think I am a size 10, and then I look it the mirror and think, who the f**k is that fat cow pmsl!

Yh I still think that - size 10 - altho I was a size 10 aged 13/14 pmsl! x

I think I was a size 10 when I was 10!

Ah well we can get there again eh!?
x

Back