Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Ha ha ha cheers hun!

That made me smile - Oh well we shall see what tomm brings eh - I have my mugshots ready for lunch - whitwoooooooooo!!

xxx

Well Im having a poooop few days!​

I have college this weekend and believe me Im on the verge of a mental breakdown.​

Its sending me potty!​

I have no enery - dont wanna eat - although Im trying to force myself - had my weetabix for brekkie and teh some toast for lunch - wow!​

Oh well... such is life but arrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh​

I could scream cry shout etc etc!​

:cry:xxxx:cry:
:needhug:​

Life sucks sometimes doesn't it, but not eating will make you feel worse and at some point you will pig out and that will make you feel even worse, so go have something that is good for you and will make you feel a little better, not chocolate though thats a slippery slope you don't want to go down. Hope you are feeling better soon. Oh and heres a hug from everyone. xxx :grouphugg:

Cheers Looby!

Lifes a b*tch yep!!

xxx

Your'e welcome, hows things? xxx

Well Im dazed tbh but hey ho!
xxx

Keep remembering how much weight you've lost up to now. 49 pounds is impressive, thats 49 (one pound) packs of lard or nearly 10 (5lb) bags of potatoes. It's hard to imagine carrying all them bags of spuds and not being able to put them down. Well done to you. xxx

That is so wrong when you put it like that - you cant imagine having them on ya can you!

Once this weekend at college is out the way I will be ok - just so much stress....

My mum has to go back for more tests after a mammogram n her sis had breast cancer last year :/ Dad is just stressed worried about it all... Gotta try and clear Pauls Nanas place out monday - she died last month...

Happy happy days! xxxx

You sound like you're having a tough time hon.
Lou's mright though.......keep control of your eating and you'll feel positive about that at least!

Very easy for others to say.....not as easy in reality. I know!

Claire.. one thing at a time honey.. you cant be superwoman! :superwoman: Worry about Monday on Monday.. as for your mum.. I feel for you but she wouldnt want you to be worrying yourself sick.. you need to think positive (a friend of mine had surgery last week for BC)and she will probably want life to be normal for her..as for college .. do what I did and blag it!!! :D

Well so Im back - college done for another month and its done and dusted :/

Hmmm... I am feeling a tad mroe positive at the min - dunno bout food - have been good apart from last night when went TGI Friday :( Oh well I have had a pants week - so if I lose I lose if not I dont mind this week!

Yh mum would go mad If knew I was worrying!

Back on track food and focused - gna try harder this mth to get things done rather than fret about it all :)

So heres hoping for good week! xxx

Well as title says I stayed the same and I dont care - Iv had sunch a poop week! Other than sat aint been bad but I dont mind - can focus now! xxx

Well as title says I stayed the same and I dont care - Iv had sunch a poop week! Other than sat aint been bad but I dont mind - can focus now! xxx

Good luck for this week Claire. It's horrible when you have a crap week. Dieting is the last thing you think about. I am having a curry/chinese week this week. I was getting a bit bored with the same old stuff every week.

I loves chinese stir frys!!!

make them loads n never get bored with them lol

sorry you had such a pants week hun (((hugs))) :(

fingers crossed this week's better for you! and well done for STS. if i'd been in your shoes i reckon i'd have had a big gain!! xxxx

I loves chinese stir frys!!!

make them loads n never get bored with them lol

I have put a recipe in the sticky above for Quick Chinese noodles which looks lovely.

Oh fab..... ill go look later!

Im being a bit naughty today and having a curry - gna flexi syn it.. Cant be bothered - OH cooking.... trying to get in good books! A**hole!

So yh!! All good fun here at the min! xxx

My dinner was lovely - sat at table - candles - hahahaahha!

Shame the conversation wasnt all that great - few probs here at the min... but when Im stressed and anxious I dont eat so thats not good :(

Having a green day today - pasta and jacket on the lists so far I think :)

xxx

((((((((hugs)))))))) - sounds like you could do with some! xxxx

Thanks hun - it will be ok! Men are just d*cks sometimes! No thought for any1 else :)
xx

Morning well Im having a right off week - I cant get into it :(

Im not being bad but tomm Im going to be - Gna have a chinese with the family :) I dont care tho!!!!

I want to get this last half a stone off b4 xmas and ill be happy :)

Then will start afresh from the new year (although not really stopping over xmas but you know!!)

So yh I just think I need a kick! Swiftly!!!
xxx

Back