Claire has returned! All help and advice appreciated!

Come on you!! You can do it you know you can..... have your chinese, enjoy it and then get your arse back on plan xx

Ok mum! Im gna be good today!

Im having

weetabix for brekkie

fruit and yogurt... yummy!

Salmon hexb and rice (3 syns) as a birdseye steamfresh thing! So thats the plan for today!

I know I can I just cant be bothered! How sad is that! xxx

Know exactly how you feel hun.

I tend to reach for comfort food when the weather gets cold..... just need to stop myself..... I know I shouldn't eat it but I still do.... x

A nan up the school was talking to me today and saying how well I look - get me pmsl BUT then she asked if I had gone and had a boob job - WTF!

I asked what she meant..well ppl had told me they looked smaller yet she said looked bigger - can only assume cos lost weight its more defined but ha ha ha ha

Made me laugh anyhoo! xxx

A nan up the school was talking to me today and saying how well I look - get me pmsl BUT then she asked if I had gone and had a boob job - WTF!

I asked what she meant..well ppl had told me they looked smaller yet she said looked bigger - can only assume cos lost weight its more defined but ha ha ha ha

Made me laugh anyhoo! xxx

i lost 2 and a half stone and although my boobs were smaller they looked bigger as my stomach had deflated and i got a bit of shape to my waste. it must be that ;)

Yes defo! Funny tho - my boobs aint shrunk tho! my back size has not the cup!!
xxx

oi mrs i waiting on msn for u lol
x

I got talking to Paul :/ Rare that! Just back at the pooter! I had to make my tea too! Cheeky sod!

Oh mine dont deflate - Paul would hate that.. I actually quite like mine now, in a bra obv! lololx

Right well I been at Bluewater all day!!!!!!

I got a new bra and OMG OMG Iv gone up! Well cup size but back size gone down so now a 34H ? Nice So maybe boobs do look like they have been enhanced lol

I got me a new top too from Wallis (NEVER shop there so very suprised!) its sparkly silver.. Im off out tomm night - really gonna help the diet! Wonderful :(

Always Monday to start again! lol

So yh all good! xxx

Im being a right old gay! Shall I get sum skinny jeans?!! Are my legs too fat?
They are about 24 inch around the thigh :/

go for it, you'll look well hot in them, I think sometimes skinny jeans look better than baggy as they give you shape. xxx

we wanna see photographs! you should take some tomoro night too, I like the sound of the top, I really like Wallis stuff x

See I never go in there - funny aint it as its a big shop! I looked in H&M, New Look, House of Fraser, Next, Zara, Mango and they were all minging! Well they werent but I aint paying loadsa money for it as I wont wear much if losing weight kwim!!

I will get pics yh - Hers hoping they look ok then... Im excited! xxx

Im disappointed with Next at the minute, I normally get loadsa stuff for there, I know what you mean bout not wanting to pay the earth for stuff as we wont (in my case shouldnt) need it for that long x

Yes I agree with you about next - They have soem RANDOM clothes in at the min - I dont like short tops as hate my hips being exposed etc... they are very hippy in there at the min... New Look have some nice stuff but not what I would wear - maybe when get into a 14 but not at the min! No way! Im pleased with my purchase and want to go get jeans now lol How sad! First thing tomm I will be at Next (Only get jeans from there as know they wont cut me in half)

I tell you another shop that is sh*t at the min - Dorothy Perkins! Crap it really is - nowt in there whatsoever!?
xxxx

I normally like DPs aswell! I get 10% discount which always helps. Im really into Matalan for my cheap and cheerful stuff! x

Next seems to have really gone downhill...prices seem more expensive for what you are getting too! I usually buy alot from there for me and my girls but have not bought 1 thing from the winter collection yet as i'm just not impressed at all, george at asda have had nicer childrens clothes in for half the price!

Yes I like matalan for tops - Im really funny about btms and stuff!

Only get from Next but ill get tops from anywhere inc primark and peacocks! Why the devil not! xxx

Back