ClaireCat: The Art of Self Sabotage

Toast dripping in butter is my biggie too. Last week I bought the smallest tub of lurpack and I'm ashamed to say cos I'm doing cambridge, there's hardly any been used.

Watching Man v Food on Dave HD.

Dont know why, but its making me feel better! lol! And also making me look at holidays in the USA for 2013! lol! :p

Love the US ^_^
Florida at 10 stone is driving me forward!

im watching it toooooo!!! i love it!! every week it makes me want to go to the places he visits though lol. literally just posted about it on facebook. the italian challenge he is about to do looks impossible..but tasty hahahaha. i love america so much but when i was living there i had to exercise soooo much because of the foods i was eating!!!

oh my gosh its like death by carbs!! italian food is sooo tempting and so naughty!!!

I dont like tomatoy stuff, so the italian food wasnt doing it for me. The haystack, and that massive steak with the blue cheese, however...... *drool*

Oh, god...forgot there was another one on next! That calzone looks delicious!!!!

hahaha i watched the jomboli episode earlier so i wont tell you if he beats food! but it is one hell of a calzone!!!! and i dont even eat red meat so i dont know why i was having all this food envy!!

lol! I love red meat! I think its my fav thing ever! Looks like the person who makes the calzone doesnt eat them. Skinny bugger!!!

I dunno how you watch those shows, I can't even watch come dine with me anymore it gives me cravings lol

its weird but for me they kind of help :/ that sounds crazy..but i see food and it kind of fills my craving. its the same with my new obsession for smelling foods. i find myself smelling bread,jars of stuff etc..and.it makes me feel better. weird how brains work differently!! xx

I'm starving now - bottle of volvic to the rescue! lol!

I actually quite like watching other people eating. Mainly because its quite disgusting watching people endlessly shoving food into their faces. Esp if you're in mcdonalds or some other fast food place. Its amazing the rate fat people can shovel chips in. And it doesnt look very sexy!

So kinda makes me feel better for not eating!

Got visions of fat burping people with chip grease round their mouths and a wee splash of tomato sauce stuck to their face.

Lovely. I can almost smell the big mac!

yep I love watching anything to do with food when I'm on SS!!!

I have subscribed to food channels on YouTube, I cook for anyone who will let me, i quiz people at work on what they had for dinner and I even look around the food sections of the supermarket when all we went for was a DVD!! I feel CRAZY! hah

Claire check out epicmealtime on YouTube if you wanna see people looking so gross eating greasy food!!!

every weekend i go to the supermarket with the boyf. he always walks round feeling really guilty and says "sorry for bringing you here" but i LOVE it. it is soooo rewarding to walk down the biscuit aisles pick up packets and put them back. i always walk away feeling really empowered. and i always get myself a little treat like nail varnish/magazine :)

Couldn't agree more Beth,

That's my philosophy with man vs food. I watch it and think my god look at all that, I used to be that size so must have been over eating that much. But now I am different. Watching this show full of rich, greasy, cheesy, meaty food with a bottle of water or a cup of tea has proved that. :)

Oh and my fav episode was when he had that doughnut burger... so extreme

Has lost the will to live today. After being off for a week, it makes me realize how much I dislike this place.

And this veg soup Isnt very good comfort food. It's like dishwater lol!

Has lost the will to live today. After being off for a week, it makes me realize how much I dislike this place.

And this veg soup Isnt very good comfort food. It's like dishwater lol!

Know that feeling far too well!

I don't mind the veggie soup, I made it into a veggie burger last night and had some ketchup with it, not bad at all!

BethEdwards said:
its weird but for me they kind of help :/ that sounds crazy..but i see food and it kind of fills my craving. its the same with my new obsession for smelling foods. i find myself smelling bread,jars of stuff etc..and.it makes me feel better. weird how brains work differently!! xx

Haha this is exactly like me, I love smelling food anything from crisps to toast to chocolate, don't want to eat it just want to smell it! And with the food programmes I am addicted to them, makes me feel normal and does help me in a way!!!

Know that feeling far too well!

I don't mind the veggie soup, I made it into a veggie burger last night and had some ketchup with it, not bad at all!

I'm really afraid to ask, but, explain how you did this! lol!

Yeah I'm intrigued too......

I also. Ant stand the veg soup....forced down my last one today :) no more of that for me!!! Xxx

Back