ClaireCat: The Art of Self Sabotage

Cool pressie :) oooh I'm well jel about your buffet :) gave a fab time :) x

How did it go? Bet she loved her present!

Evening! Yeah, she is super excited about her present. I'd printed her off a map of the zoo so she spent ages planning her way around. Think she's going to phone them tomorrow and book it!

And buffet was alright. Wasnt very exciting, as buffets go, so that was a bit of a bonus for me because I usually want to eat everything! I ate mainly the indian chicken dishes like tikka, chatt and I did have a bit of the korma and chana with most of the sauce taken off it, so I'm sure i cant have done too much damage.

Got a splitting sore head tho so probably just dehydrated because I've not drank nearly enough water today and also I've been frozen outside most of the day so I think my neck has got the cold - if thats possible!

Gonna go put the electric blanket on and get all wrapped up in a bit :)

Took an internal scan to show up my cysts too.

I got metformin for the PCOS but that was when I was trying to get pregnant and it def regulated my cycle. However since having my baby (despite being heavier now) my PCOS symptoms have completely disappeared! Bizarre.

Guess I'll have an internal scan to look forward to if I ever decide to start a family then. more concerned about the symptoms tho, but obv the only important thing is fertility.

Anyway, just about to head off for work. Cant believe I was working on Saturday, this one day off malarky is rubbish! lol! Checked the scales this morning after yesterdays lunch, and they're about the same, so thats not too bad! Hopefully will shift a pound or two by Saturday :)

Glad you had a good day!
Enjoy work ;) lol x

Work is rubbish, however, I've decided to move my ratties to their own room later tonight. So looking forward to that!

Going to put their cage in my spare bedroom and give them the run of the room. Feeling guilty about not letting them get enough free range time because they just escape from their playpen and I cant let them run round the livingroom incase they chew all the cables. or pee on my playstation! :p

Question of the day:

Due to it being the 31st of January, will I leave the office before midnight? Or, since HMRC are striking today and allowing an extra 2 days to file tax returns, will I leave at 5pm and have the midnight shift to look forward to on Thursday?!

So many questions, so little time. I've packed 2 shakes and a bar with me just incase! Cant wait til the weekend. I'm just going to sleep for 2 days! lol!

I don't envy your job at this time of year! Maybe a long weekend will be in order after this week?!
Did the rattys get relocated? x

I don't have any holidays left now til April, so no long weekend for me! Lol!

However, I do have the 14th and 15th of Feb off for Valentines and I've got a spa day booked and also a massage on the 11th. So that's not too far away :)

Ratties got moved last night and they seem quite happy being able to trash my spare room! Took me til 10pm last night to finish moving furniture, cleaning and mucking out the dirty boys palace of a cage! Was shattered but glad its all sorted :)

Can't stop yawning today

Mmm spa day how lush!
You'll have to post some piccys later of the new rat habitat

Yeah I need to post some on my rat forum so will take some tonight and get them posted. I still need to buy them some new toys but they'll have to wait til payday next month for that one!

Oh dear god I'm soooo tired today. My eyes feel really heavy and I cant stop yawning. Hoping to god I get out of here at 5pm. Early night for me if I do.

I am with you on that one Hun. Once I've been to the drs, I'm off home to bed!!! Feeling like I've not slept properly in days :( hope you get some good rest in tonight xxx

Black coffee & Sweetners!

Right, I left at 5pm. Should have worked on a bit, but I envisage being there pretty ****ing late tomorrow, so bugger it. Had a shower, dinner, rats have been entertained for an hour n a half (OH is still playing with them just now) and I'm pretty sleepy!

Here's a few photo's of my boys new room!

IMAG0367.jpg
IMAG0365.jpg

That looks wicked Hun! Bet they love their new pad!! Xxx

Yeah, they've been causing an endless amount of mischief tonight. I was lying all wrapped up in a cover on the futon while I was taking the photo's and the ******* kept biting me ankles, toes, nose, earings, fingers...anything they could! And they kept pulling my hair - big bullies that they are!!! Ganging up on me! 6 against one isn't very fair odds!

Gonna need to buy them some more toys for free range time when I get paid next month :)

I really want a kitten. I miss my cat zippy I had before, he was a silver tabby and soooo much fun! But the husband hates cats and won't let me have one! What a meanie! I really want a pet :) xxx

LOVE the room, how spoilt are they ;)
Will you be adding any new additions now they have so much space?

Hope today isn't too stressful at work for you!

Back