ClaireCat: The Art of Self Sabotage

Just placed an order for a weeks worth of shakes, bars, meals etc/. Going to give my cdc a miss tomorrow. I've got about another weeks worth of cambridge stuff in the house anyway. Will see how the slim and save stuff tastes. Was only £33 or so inc delivery! Well impressed! :)

Yep its so cheap! Been debating coming off CD myself but I'm too scared of falling off completely.
But now I have so many CD products and last night my CDC was trying to get me to buy some more incase it snows! There will be nothing in my house except milkshakes soon!

What flavours did you go for? Say chillliiiiiiiiiiii :p
I'm like the one woman advertising campaign for their chilli meals I think?!

Ordered one of everything apart from fruity shakes and tomato and mushroom soup. Looking forward to the meals and the bars! :)

Chocolate truffa is teh noms!
I wanna try the tomato but it hasnt had very good reviews

Well, yesterday I had decided that today would be a "day off" plan. However, i woke up this morning and i'm a bit sort of like "do I really want to?"

Lost 2.5lbs today (totm) so thats not bad, especially considering all the creamy chicken curry I ate last Sunday at the buffet for my mums birthday, So that takes me bang on to 15stones.

Went into town today and spent 4 hours clothes and shoe shopping! Didnt buy any new trousers because I'm def a size 16 still in my jeans, but I did buy a bunch of new tops, and shirts for work, in a 14 because the rest of my wardrobe is getting too big on top! Also bought a fab new skirt in a 14. I can get it on, but its not pretty. But it should fit before the end of the month, and its really nice :)

I only went into town today because I needed new shoes for work because the heel on my regular ones has kinda cave in on itself a bit. I ended up with 4 new pairs of shoes...!!!! Bought a new pair for the OH aswell.

So now I'm poor, but I have beautiful leopard print heels that I'm never going to wear, but they are stunning! lol!

oooo i nearly bought leopard heels today in dorothy perkins!! but i have spent so much in treats this month they will have to be next months treat!!!!! xxxxx ps well done on your loss!!

Well I bought mine in new look
510iINPoCFL._SL1000_.jpg

I also bought shoe boots out of dp's, a pair of flatties for work and I got a low wedge court for work aswell. And flip flops, becaue I needed them for my spa day on valentines! lol!

And thanks, 2.5lb isnt great for only having shakes, but between that dinner and my constant totm, its not bad - its excellent when I condsider thats 21lbs in 5 weeks too! :)

those shoes are amazing. the ones in dp had a black heel and toe and furry leopard print to the body. lushhhh. yeah it is important to take it in its entirety. before this diet could u have imagined losing over twenty pounds in just over a month?!?? its amazing. as they say "look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves" kind of the same in weight loss terms!! look after the pounds and the stones will look after themselves!!!

Over 20lbs in a month is more than I've ever lost on any diet, or even more than I've lost due to illness! lol!

I reckon that by next weekend, I'll be the lightest I've ever been in about 8 years! Just done some measurements and, overall, I've lost 1" on my waist, 2" hips, 1" bust, 1/2" arms and 2" on my thighs!

So thats really good! Hopefully my stomach will decide to start shrinking by the end of the month - dying to be able to buy size 14 trousers!!!

isnt it annoying that the weight doesnt neccessarily go from the areas you need it to?! e.g ive gone down 3 and a half inches on my bust so can buy smaller tops. but my legs are clinging on to their tree trunk ness as hard as they can!!!!!! im worried i could lose three stone from my top half and my bottom half will look bigger than ever in comparison hahaha.

those are bedroom shoes! good girl...;)

Fab news on your loss Hun! Very pleased for you xxx

isnt it annoying that the weight doesnt neccessarily go from the areas you need it to?! e.g ive gone down 3 and a half inches on my bust so can buy smaller tops. but my legs are clinging on to their tree trunk ness as hard as they can!!!!!! im worried i could lose three stone from my top half and my bottom half will look bigger than ever in comparison hahaha.

I didnt have any boobs to start with (A/B cup) so have always felt disproportioned, so losing inches accross my back is fine, but if my cup size goes down anymore I'll just cry! The fat from my stomach should squish its way up to my boobs! Failing that, someones going to have to loan me £4k for a boob job!

Ok, so yesterday I hummed and hawd about having my "day off". I eventually decided to do it, and I'm pleased to say, it was such a disappointment.

I had bought a pack of my favourite biscuits and I ate one and thought "these are a bit rubbish". This diet has ruined Fox's Vienese biscuits for me! lol! Usually I could have eaten the entire pack. I had 2 fox's cookies, which were a bit better, but I wasnt inspired.

I had a chinese for dinner. I opted for salt and chilli ribs, and they were rubbish. Mini veg spring rolls which i LOVE, which were also a bit naff, and I had some of my OH's salt and chilli chips, and they were a bit tasteless.

Actually really glad to have had my choc shake for breakie today!

So all in all, my "day off" has made me stop wishing I could have all this other food because it just doesnt taste as good as I remember it being. So thats got to be a bonus!

Looking forward to my S&S stuff arriving next week, hopefully its delish :)

....cant believe its Monday already.

You managed to suppress my cravings for chinese, well a little bit.. ok not really I still want chinese curry :'(

I've been debating have a day off kinda thing, maybe a weekend, just been feeling abit diet down at the mo so that's probably why. I will resist though after reading your post.

Monday = Depressing

Yeah, I'd just had a really stressful, tiring week and just felt a bit crap, so I thought a day off was just what I needed. Wasnt anywhere near as good as I thought it would be.

Got a day off planned for valentines tho, so hopefully that will be a bit more exciting!

Could just put my head on my desk and go to sleep today. Yawning my little head off and my eyes just want to close! *yawn*

Hope you are both ok guys......Monday's are yuck and I made the worst mistake ever today! There are a couple of girls at my work place which I feels bit uncomfortable around sometimes. They stick together and only help each other out. Anyway I had to score how I felt the last month in a survey to my manager and I mentioned that I didn't feel I could always be honest with these girls and guess what I did.......sent it to the whole department....oh ****!!! That was my Monday and it didn't get much better and now all I want is Chinese and I want it now :(..... Nevermind I'm gonna stick to it, I need to, I'm fed up of being overweight!! Xxx

Aw noooo......!!!! I hope you hadnt written anything too embarassing in it? Did u recall the message?

Back