Clairelou1979 Diary

Well done for loss :) x

Just catching up with my food diaries here's the last couple of days.

Food Diary Weds 27/07/11:

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix 3pp
142 S/S Milk 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch:
Banana 0pp
Can of Fruit Cocktail 0pp
2 Jaffa Cakes 3pp

Dinner:
4 Slices Nimble 5pp
4tsp Low fat Spread 2pp

Snacks:
12 Rich Teas 10pp
20 Olives 2pp

27/42 Dailies
0 Weeklies (49 left)
9AP Earned Today (Total = 9)

I've been unwell since the weekend with a cough/cold/sore throat :sick: so wasn't very hungry today (I must be sick!!!). Did make myself do some exercise though.

Thurs 28/07/11:

Breakfast:
2 Weetabix 3pp
142 S/S Milk 2pp
Banana 0pp

Lunch:
60g Basmati Rice (Raw) 6pp
Zero point Salad 0pp

Dinner:
4 Mini Pitta 8pp
Lg Tomato 0pp
250g Light Mozarella 10pp

Snacks:
6 Rich Tea 5pp
Lg Bag Galaxy Counters 20pp
1 Whole Cucumber 0pp
Melon 0pp

Better appetite today, I fancied some chocolate so bought a bag of Galaxy Counters as they were on offer and I thought I could have a handful and put the rest in the fridge for other days - how wrong was I, I sat down to watch the soaps and ate the bloody lot - almost 1/2 my daily allowance in chocolate. The worst thing is I ate them so quickly I didn't give myself chance to enjoy them! :ashamed0005:

42/42 Dailies
12 Weeklies (37 left)
9AP Earned Today (Total = 18)

Claire we have all done that with choc or whatever our food weaknesses are so go easy on yourself. I got out of bed at 3am last night and went down to the kitchen and scoffed three fudge bars! It is best to avoid buying big bags of sweets and big bars of choc though, the temptation is too much for us. You will do great for the rest of the week hun.

Food Diary Fri 29/07/11

Breakfast:
70g Crunchy Nut Bites Nuts & Caramel 8pp
142ml S/S Milk 2pp

Lunch:
Banana 0pp
Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream 2pp

Dinner:
4 Slices Nimble Bread 5pp
60g Low Fat Cheddar 5pp
Cola Ice Lolly 3pp

Snacks:
2 Skinny Cow Mint Ice Creams 5pp
3 Cola Ice Lollies 9pp

39/42 Dailies
0 Weeklies (37 Left)
9AP Earned (36 Total)

Had a bit of a thing for :icecream: today!! Got up late which meant having a late breakfast and hence the small lunch. Really enjoyed the cheese on toast, haven't had it for ages. Loving Cathedral City Lighter its almost like real cheese!!

Last edited:
Food Diary Sat 30/07/11

Breakfast:
50g Bitesize Shredded Wheat 5pp
142ml S/S Milk 2pp

Lunch:
Banana 0pp
2 Slices Nimble Bread 3pp

Dinner:
Chips (homemade) 11pp
Chicken Dippers 9pp
Mayo 3pp

Snacks:
Clementines 0pp
2 Cola Ice Lollies 6pp

39/42 Dailies
0 Weeklies (37 Left)
AP Points Earned 12 (Total = 42)

They're by Kellogs they are little nuggets of cereal, nuts and caramel, they are very tasty and moreish!! You could actually eat them as a snack without the milk.

looking good Claire x

Hope ur feeling better! Diary looks good :) xx

1.5lbs off this week :D

Yay!!! Well done x

That is great Claire, well done.

well dome Claire ....fab loss ..hope your well hun x

I have been very naughty the last couple of days :break_diet: I am going to wipe the slate clean and hope I can pull back a loss if I'm really really good up to WI. I can safely say I have no weeklies left and that I need to earn about a million AP over the rest of the week!!!

I'm sure u can pull it bk :) xx

I've decided that I get more from this website than I do from my WI group so I've decided to stop going and weigh at home on the wii instead. I might still use the online stuff as it's quite handy but we'll see, I'll have to sign up again for that.

I put on a pound this week, I'm telling myself that it's because I weighed on different scales, but in actual fact it's probably due to the huge amount of galaxy caramel I've eaten this week! Today is the start of a new week and I MUST post my diary daily.

Last edited:
I've heard wii scales are unreliable so u may wanna invest in others.. Just a thought. ;) sure u will lose that lb in no time xx

Back