<<**}}} claire's cambridge diary {{{**>>

Good idea Claire, I make & sell my own jewellery but I haven't been doing it since we moved in December but I'm planning on getting into it again after NYE is out of the way to keep me busy :)

Ohh very cool :) how do u sell it? I make quilts and such but having a break from it as i was getting sock of it cos i took on too much to make money for a childrens cancer charity i support, but after ny im getting a wee project lol! Tonight will be redyeing my hair, waxing eyebrows and a manipedi! Hee hee xxx

I sell all mine on facebook, heres my page if you wanna have a look :)
Maybe you could set one up for quilts?

I love sewing too and I'm gunna start a new page for that too when I find the time

Abit of pampering sounds like a good idea! I need to do the same thing tonight me thinks :)

Ah very nice, youll have to gimme some selling tips! I love anything crafty, which is good cos i have far too much time on my hands once the kids are asleep lol!

Your stuff is gorgeous! You may well be recieving a few extra orders :p

Haha thank you Claire! Let me know if you want anything I'll do a discount for you ;)

And if you do decided to set up a page of your help I'll be happy to help you!

Aw thanks sweetie :) xxx

Woo, good restart, got through first day 100% yesterday, now is day 2 And so far so good! Has anyone tried the maple pecan porrige? I like the texture of the porridge but hate the apple and find the plain one too plain. Just plotting out what to get next week!! Am back in the saddle and WILL do it this time. Ive come into it this time with a "failure is not an option" attitude, and my motivation is that i want to be a happy, healthy size when my boy gets his all clear from cancer round about august/Sept 2012. Anyhoo, its my relax day so am steeping in a ROASTING bath having had a long lie and being woken up to hot chocolate in bed (cd friendly, hot mint choc shake mmmmmm)

Xxxc

Sounds like we need to start a craft club! I have been doing cross stitch, dress making, quilting and had some knitting and crochet things for Christmas so thats my next challenge. Good thing is they keep me from eating!

Looking forward to hearing your next chapter xx

I've had the maple & Pecan Claire its quite nice but abit sweet & sickly as you get to the end. I find it has alot more flavour than the apple thou.

Great Idea Bluegirl, I think a CD Craft club would be a great idea, maybe set up a little group and all make have a challenge to make something of the same theme each week ;), Will defo keep our minds off food!

Oooh i love love love that idea!!! We can post pics at the end of each week :) one of us should set up a thread! Xxx

Awesome! I'll do it in a min, gotta go for my 20th toilet break of the day lol

I'll message you my FB Blue girl x

Yeah ill have to post links to my pics or something cos im on the mobile app and cant put up pics! Feeling like yuck, all shaky and tired and hungry. Hopefully will be keto'd soon hee hee! Off to the carnival tonight, should be good, am quite glad to be bunged full of the cold, the carnival has the best donuts in the land! X

Have fun at the carnival chick :-D
I dont wish i had a cold but a less intense sense of smell wouldn't be so bad with all the food around lol! X

The carnival is like a massive funfair bluegirl, its amazing! Soooo,tempted but so far so good and been giving water :)

Well am super proud, i didnt slip at the carnival :-D really wanted takeout on the way home but was good and after being home about 15 mins remembered i still had a shake left and had hot chocolate orange, mmmmmm belly is rumbling, but triumphantly lol!!

Back