Claire's Diary of Deliciousness

Hope you are feeling better. When I can't get paneer I use feta cheese, as long as you only add it at the last minute it works.

If you're keeping on plan while you're ill then you're already doing brilliantly and even if you don't show a loss now you'll be burning far and it will show eventually. Feel better soon xx

Hope you feeling better Claire ....we don't have time to be ill do we (hugs) xx

i have started a sag revolution lol, brrrr its blooming freezing and raining constantly so might have a cooking day, could be time to try my sag.. xx

Fingers crossed for today Claire x

Hi, feeling much better now, thank you :)
nn
Scales show a 1lb loss this week which is fab but surprising it wasn't more when i've hardly eaten for 3 days. I'm worried now that when i do eat properly again i will show a gain but fingers crossed i wont!

How did you get on this week Ange? xx

i have started a sag revolution lol, brrrr its blooming freezing and raining constantly so might have a cooking day, could be time to try my sag.. xx

You have lol. I looked at the finest range one in tesco this morning and it was loaded with carbs, dont know what they've put in it!

Mmmm love sag, I think most prepared foods in supermarkets have lots of carbs, they are cheaper to use than real ingredients, they bulk the portions out...

plus if it was really saag aloo it was potato, i put celeriac and cauliflower in mine mmmmm

Afternoon, hope all is well with you

Back