Claire's Diary of Deliciousness

Thanks guys :) Am 2lb heavier than when i started, still after 3 days on atkins but am sure that'll disappear at some point!

Had a ham and cheese salad at work today, a babybel as a snack and for dinner will be having fish pie (tried with hollandaise sauce) and broccolli.

Oooh and a sneaky couple of glasses of wine as my parents are coming to stay for 3 weeks from not so sunny Spain :)

Sneaky wine - tut tut. Sounds yummy - im just jealous;)

Hi Claire and welcome back love. Nice to see you posting again.

Wow i'm jealous - i love sailing especially in sunnier climes;). Have a fab time!

Have fun Claire

Helloooooooooooooooo :)

Back from my sailing course and am now a day skipper whoop. Did drink a fair bit on an evening but kept my food as low carb as possible. Will weigh myself in the morning and update, guaranteed to have gained even with all the exercise 8 hours a day! Still, in 3 days i will be back in ketosis so not going to beat myself up about it.

Have i missed anything whilst i've been away?

Where abouts do you live Lisa? I know Browns very well ;)

Hi Claire, well done on your DS:). I love sailing but we dont go as much now as DD gets bored and moans a lot (at 7.5). Hoping she'll get back into it in a few years - was easier when she was a baby and we could just put her below - motion always put her to sleep:D

I used to sail a bit in Sydney and remember the sailing fraternity as enjoying lots of booze at the end of the day :)

Glad you had a great time! :)

Hi Claire, well done on your DS:). I love sailing but we dont go as much now as DD gets bored and moans a lot (at 7.5). Hoping she'll get back into it in a few years - was easier when she was a baby and we could just put her below - motion always put her to sleep:D

Thanks Katie, was such hard work and i am well and truly knackered but at least now we have a bit more experience. Off to Turkey in the summer for our third flotilla so will be much more comfortable. My daughter is 7 but haven't taken here yet, being selfish and enjoying it all myself lol

Ooh i love flotilla holidays - did lots as a teenager. We tend to bareboat nowadays for hols - but thinking of a med flotilla next year or the year after:)

This will be our third flotilla, did greece the first two years, then turkey this year and may consider a bareboat next year if we're confident enough. Are thinking about taking our quals to the next level too :)

Nothing like a nice cold beer at the end of the day Lady lol, although in my case its followed by a bottle of vino :)

Morning Claire, cold cauli mash is just being perverse LOL and bareboat? *pricks up ears with interest*

Morning all,

Well my weigh-in wasn't half as bad as expected and gained only 2lbs so i'm really pleased. Feel much more toned up after all that exercise too, probs would have gained half a stone without that lol.

You into sailing Jim?

Just had breaky which was a cup of black tea and a 1 egg mushroom, ham and cheese omelette.

Lunch is already made to eat at work and is a ham salad with mayo and a bit of grated cheese (soooo yummy)

Think tonight will make a fish pie or fajitas with sour cream but without the wraps. I love Atkins!

Dont forget your greenery claire:)

Have a feeling that jim was thinking other things :eek: jim - off to the naughty step with you:D

Last edited:
Back