Claire's Diary of Deliciousness

But......

Oh OK then :D

Morning Claire, I hope those fajitas are legal ones :)

Sounds good o me Claire, morning :)

Morning Claire, busy busy then love

LOL, I can see it'd be a little chaotic. LMAO, Morning love

Sounds pretty chaotic to me:)

I'm ashamed to say that i've been off the wagon ALL summer but to be fair, i've really enjoyed it. Obviously not the few pounds i've put on but it's not too bad and i'm ready to get healthy again. I'm away pretty much every weekend on a little yacht me and the other half bought and find it difficult to prepare foods that won't go off, but i'm going to give it my best shot!

So today I had kippers for breakfast and a coffee with cream.

Lots of water throughout the day and for dinner i had a ham salad, lettuce, spring onion, cucumber, small amount of red pepper, ham and some grated cheese with a dollop of mayo.

Off to the gym in the morning to try and tone up a little for Christmas :D

Day 2 here i come :) Up and off to the gym as soon as i drop the little monster off at school. Anybody got any ideas for food i can take away for a weekend, just tomorrow and Saturday as i can eat when i get home Sunday? I have a cool bag which will last 2 days if i alternate the blocks in the freezer at the club. I have a grill and hob on the boat but there isn't a lot of room so simple stuff is what i need. Enjoy the sun today xx

Sounds really fun Claire ... Enjoy the weekend ... Xx

I've started adding spring onions to nearly everything, I'm just addicted. Spring onion and garlic fried with mushrooms is delish.

Ham or corned beef and mini cheeses and a head of lettuce would be a good thing to take away with you, put the meat into the leaves and roll up to make wraps. Plus things like pepperoni and salami - cured meats that will keep well as snacks. Boiled eggs and some mayo and paprika for dipping?

Back