Claire's Diary of Deliciousness

Hope it's going well Claire! Xx

moonlights said:
I've started adding spring onions to nearly everything, I'm just addicted. Spring onion and garlic fried with mushrooms is delish.

Ham or corned beef and mini cheeses and a head of lettuce would be a good thing to take away with you, put the meat into the leaves and roll up to make wraps. Plus things like pepperoni and salami - cured meats that will keep well as snacks. Boiled eggs and some mayo and paprika for dipping?

Thankyou, there are some great ideas there and my other half loved the idea of lettuce wraps! Done well so far, had prawn Thai soup last night and an omelette and low carb sausage for breaky. Found a pizza express at Port Solent where we sailed today so mushroom mad cheese salad for me. Brought cooked chicken for snacks and had 2 glasses of wine but will switch to Bacardi and diet now :) thanks for the tips, they are very helpful xx

Hi claire, hope you are enjoying the fabulous weekend:)

The deli counter at Tesco is awesome! Just got 6 cooked thighs for £2! Bit worried about what they are cooked in (they were hot & spicy) so will take off the skin. Anybody else tried these? I also got a cooked pork joint with cracking from Asda last week and it was lovely, did me two roast dinners in a row plus snacks.

So today i've drank 3 litres of water so far. I had 2 black farmer sausages, a mim and fried mushrooms for breakfast at around 11am. Haven't eaten anything since but i'm going to have chicken with veggies baked in the oven. Trying asparagus (not sure if i've had it before), peppers and green beans cooked in a little oil, maybe a bit of garlic too.

I keep forgetting how many lovely recipes there are on here so i'm going to write them all down and pin them to the fridge. I find it so difficult to think up a meal even when i have a fridge full of food!

Was so tired last night was in bed by 8pm and asleep by 9pm! Feel much better today though so dropping the monster at school then off to the gym for an hour then a nice relaxing swim :)

First weigh-in tomorrow, really hoping for a good loss but we shall see. Done fine on the food front but had a lot to drink on Saturday night which has dehydrated me and now feel like i'm carrying 4 jerrycans of water around in my body!

hi Claire
Getting lots of tips from your diary xx sometimes i cant believe you can actually eat this food seems to good to be true x

Hi Fran, i'm just getting back into it myself :)

Skipped breaky this morning as cycled straight to the gym. Spent 30 mins on the x-trainer followed by 30 minutes on the various machines, mixture of arms and legs. Followed that by a 15 minute swim before cycling home.

Had egg mayo salad for lunch with lettuce, cucumber, pepper and spring onion.

Dinner will either be cod and cauli mash or belly pork with green beans and asparagus as it was bloody lovely! Probably cook it in the oven again with some pepper and mushrooms too - make it nice and filling!

God i forgot about belly pork!!!!!! i love the stuff and now i can actually eat it cant wait xxx trip to butchers i think x

i hope to lose some weight before i hit the gym....i would feel to self conscious....and to be honest i have never stepped foot in one in my life oh the shame x

God i forgot about belly pork!!!!!! i love the stuff and now i can actually eat it cant wait xxx trip to butchers i think x

i hope to lose some weight before i hit the gym....i would feel to self conscious....and to be honest i have never stepped foot in one in my life oh the shame x

Belly pork is my favourite, can have it for breaky, lunch or dinner AND you can eat all the yummy crackling too (teeth aren't too chuffed with that ha)!

I've always exercised as i used to be in the army so i'm used to it. Walking is the best form of exercise and you're already doing tha :D

Thanks nice to have encouragement. I am def keeping walking, the babies love being out and about so 2 birds one stone! X will be asking advice when ready to maybe buy some gym equipment for house x

Hi just catching up with your diary, the belly pork mmm that reminds me i must get some, ooo i love Atkins! I have eaten chocolate cream tonight i think i might have to knock that on the head i feel sick... mind you maybe thats good it will stop me eating anything else..

Hi just catching up with your diary, the belly pork mmm that reminds me i must get some, ooo i love Atkins! I have eaten chocolate cream tonight i think i might have to knock that on the head i feel sick... mind you maybe thats good it will stop me eating anything else..

How did you make it, just cream and cocoa? I have no *off* switch so could eat a whole carton on its own. Probably best i stop buying cream altogether, already had 2 cups of coffee with cream today boohoo x

Back