Claire's Diary of Deliciousness

M&S has hot x buns in all year round now. I think it's wrong and should be banned!

Hot cross buns are my favourite, wonder if you could make a hot cross mim?

I make them with cinnamon in - you could certainly add a bit of sweetener, spices, maybe a bit of peel as a treat.

back and forth, back and forth

I'm not even going to say I'm back for good as I'll probably just jinx myself! I've SW again but the temptation is always there to eat too much nice stuff. I had a think about it and the only thing I have to give up is the bread which I shouldn't be eating anyway.

Anyway, I'd already made a batch of carrot soup (carrots, onion, chilli and bouillion) so I'll finish that off tonight and start afresh tomorrow.

And so it begins................lol

Hi DK,

I worked out this morning that it's just the back left hob that trips it so I can get some more use out of it yet. Luckily it's just the one socket for the oven that trips so everything else is OK.

I'm back to Atkins, yet again. I don't know why I wander off as it suits me to well. I think when I stall I decide to try something else which never works. Daft eh [:rolleyes:QUOTE=Dietkitty;6708252]What a pain with the oven did it put the whole house into darkness or just the oven? Hope it can be fixed easily. So are you back to SW or Atkins?[/QUOTE]

Evening,

First day about over and done with. Stuck to plan but not eaten much due to job interview, visiting an old friend, a food shop then daughters friends round for dinner.

B: Coffee (too nervous to eat)
L: Chicken breast with mayo smothered over it
D: 4 belly pork slices with grated cheese

Will make a casserole tomorrow to get some veggies in :0)

Well done fisrt day - keep it up:)

Well done getting back on with Atkins! Your menu sounds niceeee.

Thanks for the welcome back :)

Well something, I would think, out of the small amount of food I ate, made me very poorly during the night and this morning. Without going into too much detail, I must have lost a lot of weight over night lol. I either poisoned myself, or it's punishment for messing my body around :(

Back