Claire's diary of food and thoughts

I managed to slog myself off to me kitchen to get the pooy washing up done and tops cleaned down. Made me omlette for dinner at work tmoz and took the rubbish out. The cravings seem to have passed now thankfully and i think now my tea's had time to settle i feel fuller. Trying to take my mind off it now.. still feel pretty awake suprisingly.

Given in and had a choc chip atkins bar, my belly was rumbling. Could not be bothered making anything eggy/bacony/cheesy or the like.

Therefore total carbs for the day -16.45g

Also had a glass of perfectly clear and some more water.

I'm ending the day on quite a high and feeling chuffed with myself. I think knocking the two mins off my run really helped with the good mood though!

Here's hoping for a civilised day at work tomorrow, can't see it happening somehow but hey, i can dream.. Night all, sweet dreams of slimness x

Good morning Clare, hope you had those pleasant dreams. I had a brain storm last night, found myself hungry at midnight, got out of bed & ate half of one of Lidls German sausages with some Caesar salad dressing!! It was about 2 carbs altogether but it surprised me because it's the first time I have been hungry on this diet.

Hey Wrinkly, what's a brainstorm?! I had wierd dreams again last night, been having them on n off for a week or so now lol. Very vivid too!

Was pretty hungry today at work but i do seem to feel more hungry when i've been to the gym and i didnt exactly have a massive tea afterwards yesterday.

B. Choc chip atkins bar 2.1
Coffee with sweetner and cream 0.5
D. Omlette using 3 eggs 0
Bacon bits 0
2 mushrooms 0.5
Cheddar cheese 0.5

One can coke zero 0
Klix coffee from machine 0.5

Not decided on tea yet, not much left in fridge. Think i'm going to have a snooze and then see what i fancy afterwards.

4.1 brought forward.

Coffee with sweetner and cream 0.5

T. Chicken kebab
Chicken breast with garlic mayo 1 (lots of mayo!)
Green salad - cabbage, lettuce, a little onion 4

Can coke zero 0

Total for day - 9.6g carbs.

Could have done with bit more vegs today but ho hum.. guess it's how it falls sometimes when working.

Claire are you drinking decaf at all?? Perhaps your coke zero could be? Just a thought.

I notice that most people can do around the 15 or less of carbs. I seem to not go lower than 17 ish. Given that I don't eat meat I have cheese and have to count this. I get sick of eating tuna on it's own or eggs on there own.

How was work?

Bren
x

I dare not ask about the dreams hehe!

Hi Claire, by brainstorm, I meant I'd done something rash - for me. It's not often I get out of bed at midnight to eat. :D
I hope you enjoy your day.

LOL at Wrinkly.. Haha.. N Bren, i don't really like decaff coffee/tea hun, i'd drink it if i really had to but i only tend to have one or two cups a day so i'm not worrying too much.

B. Choc chip atkins bar 2.1
Coffee with sweetner n cream 0.5
D. Grilled chicken breast (left over from kebab), mixed lettuce n mayo. Am guessing at about 4
T. Ham salad round mum n dads
2 slices ham 0
Lettuce, cucumber n tincy bit tomato 6
Mayo 0
Mixed berries, strawberries, raspberries n blackberries with cream 6
Tea with dribble milk 0.5
Coffee with sweetner n cream 0.5

One can coke zero, 2.5l water

Total for day 19.6g

I like your diary Claire, keep it up. :)

HI YA JIM!!!!!!!!!

Hi darling,l pleased to see me back then. ;)

Thanks Jim, i'm using my diary as a way for me to express in words how i'm feeling and getting on. I've found it's really helped me at times, even if i do sometimes just waffle on or rant n rave!

Feeling a bit off colour still today, can't work out if i feel hungry or sick but the main feeling is nausea so don't think i'm hungry. I couldn't say i feel ill, i just don't feel right. If that makes any sense!? lol..

Well, did my WI this morning as promised and i'm -2.4lbs this week so well happy with that and i think it's a nice achievable loss which is ok to maintain.

Forgot my atkins bar for brekkie at work so ended up starting me dinner at 0930hrs!!

B. Coffee with sweetner n cream 0.5
D. 2 x Klix coffee machine drinks 1 (found hot drinks helped ease my sore throat a little and didn't have any cream at work to make my own)
Egg, bacon mayo sandwich filler 4
Salad leaves, cucumber, 4 cherry tomatoes 4

So 9.5g so far today..

Reactions: Jim
Maybe you're coming down with something Claire, Hope not!

I hope not too Jim.. Had a sore throat last week after my brother n his gf had it but it went again so i thought i'd managed to fight it off. It could just be from being a bit run down n tired as is day 6 of 7 on at work n not slept well the last couple of days. Was laying wide awake yesterday morning till almost 3 n then up for work at 7.. Most frustrating. The hayfever doesn't help either! Think i just need to rest up really n like they used to say in the RAF, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!! Or some b*llox to that effect anyways..

Used to say that in the Army as well, and yes it is a load of bollocks. :D

They used to come out with all sorts of crap lol but i'm sure you remember well enough! 'It's character building' was a fave of some.. pah, my ar*e.

Anyways, i'm not allowed to be poorly sick, i've got my Specials attestation on Sunday!

Sounds like you feel exactly how I felt all weekend. Hope not! Luckily I wan't exactly sick but tum was dodgy and I felt nausea a lot. Good for the diet!

Claire, I hope you're feeling better long before Sunday.

Aww, thank you for the kind words everyone! You're such a lovely bunch it's quite humbling.. I just feel a bit 'peaky' if that means anything to anyone other than me!? A bit hot in the face n queesy. Managed to grab a little snooze n just cooked tea so hopefully i'll feel better soon enough.

9.5g carried forward..

T. Chicken breast 0
Bag of ready chopped vegs from M n S consisting of leeks, savloy cabbage n brocolli 6.8
Garlic butter 0
Sprinkle of light low salt soy sauce 0.5

Totalling 16.8g so far..

May have a brew with cream later on

Back