Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Hi Claire - I hope you feel better soon. I know exactly how you feel re. being 'queasy' - i took pills for a while that did that, and it is a very unpleasant feeling, I hope it leaves you alone soon!

ps Just read your eating and it's reminded me how tasty cabbage and butter is - yum, will buy some tomorrow!

It was yum Hooya! Only got the bag of ready done from Marks n Sparks as couldn't bother me ass chopping up veg after being at work n feeling dodgy but was tasty.. yummy. Has filled me right up too! Chicken breast, bag of chopped greens, garlic butter, sprinkle of soy sauce, yum. Nice n easy n enjoyed it!

Had another brew with cream n sweetner, hot drinks seem to be easier to drink atm but are making me even hotter! Phew..

Brew 0.5

Total for day 17.3g

Struggling with the head atm as fancy a drinkie poos.. coke zero, which i havent had yet today, n a tot of voddy.. hmm..

I'm seriously wondering whether this is a virus and whether we're suffering from something Atkins related. You're describing how I've been feeling to a Tee.

I had a hot toddy both nights at the weekend, it helped me sleep and took away a bit of the nausea.

It's a virus Penny i reckon. I fail to see how eating salad, the odd bar n meat n vegs for tea can make me ill. I'm fighting it all the way kicking n screaming! I'm on days off weds n thurs so i'll try resting up then. I say try cos whenever i plan on getting some sleep in it never seems to happen. What with lying awake till almost 3 yesterday morning then up at 7 for work etc..

Oh n have got a black vodka n coke zero in my grubby mitts! Ha. Here's hoping it knocks me out tonight then one day to do at work.. day 7, phew..

There is a bug going around at the moment, we have people off sick from work, they are describing nausea and tiredness.

Maybe it's Swine Flu. Massive over here at the moment!

Bren
X

I hope everyone is feeling better today, it's such a lovely day so hope you can enjoy it.
Too warm for me outside so I'm typing with one hand & eye & watching Wimbledon on TV with the other eye - which is a tad difficult, I must admit..

Feeling much better today thanks! Got a really tickly throat mind but reckon it's to do with the damn hayfever..

Ha, Penny, i wish. Just realised i fancy the pants off him... Not that he's especially stunning but we get on really well and yes, i soooo would.

B. Atkins choc chip bar 2.1
D. Salad box with bacon, tomato, a little sausage n mayo.. not really got a clue on the carbs but i'm guessing at 10
3 coffees with cream n sweetner 1.5

Tea kinda went by the wayside, sorry people. Been a long week and the 7 days in work has felt like 10. So i've had bacardi n coke zero. No carbs but i am nicely merry right now.

Claire, what to do with you??? Maybe you should be cuffed by that policeman!

Get better soon and enjoy your 2 days off (am I right on that one?).

Bren
X

Gonna hit the gym tmoz for sure. Gotta drop my medical forms down the docs too to have em signed off. Got my medical for the regulars week after next. Having hair done thurs, hurray, gonna be blonder! As if i need anymore blondeness.. haha..

Last edited:
Ha, Penny, i wish. Just realised i fancy the pants off him... Not that he's especially stunning but we get on really well and yes, i soooo would.

Beer Goggles?

LOL, you lot were on a roll last night. PMSL

Ah well, seize the moment as they say.. I didn't get a reply to the text so i'm guessing i've probably put my foot in it. Onwards n downwards as they say..

Going to make an omlette soon for brunch then go drop my forms off at the docs. It's sunny here atm so i'm contemplating going over to mums to catch some rays in her garden.

Morning Claire,

It's really nice and hot here as well love.

Stop tarting! LMAO Emma

Claire I love going to the hairdressers, mines tomorrow!

Enjoy your day off. I didn't manage the gym today so make sure you do something for me whilst your there!!

XX

Back