Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Hey claire :D it's good to see you back. I definitely understand with you being busy and all.. Where do you find the time to do things, working extra shifts.. I think you are doing extremely well and really you are just preparing yourself for OWL and Maint.. you only have a few more pounds to lose..

big hugs :D

Thanks More :D Had a crazy shift last night...

After much thought i'm going to do SW that mum does, sticking with the low carb red days, for a week or two and see how i get on... Will keep you all updated though. I fully intend on sticking with the low carb WOL but just need a little more flexibility at the moment.

I've heard of SW but not too sure how it works. but you are in OWL/Maint. so it's time to start changing and up your carbs.. :)

On SW they have red and green days, along with an updated new version called extra easy. The red days are considered the original version of the diet and are basically a low carb woe. Green days encorporate more carbs but less protein which then has to be measured. I'll give it a go anyways and see how it goes.

Ok I'll have to read up on SW.. Give it a go and let me know how it goes :)

Morning Jim love, how are you?? I'm ok, had a mahoosive sleep in today but seeing as though i only had a couple hrs off night yesterday i'm not too bothered. Chilled out afternoon ahead and then got training tonight. Having hair done tmoz then meeting up with a mate for tea. Back to work weds.

Have decided to make the move over to SW red days today. I've updated my ticker which is only +0.6lbs in the end on the damage done last weekend which is pretty good i reckon. Means i've lost just over 3lbs this week.

Will keep you all updated with any progress. Just feel i need a change right now but i'll be sticking to the red low carb days.

Hi Claire, is that your Bunny I see? :)

Funny face, looks sort of mashed to me. :D

Good luck Claire ill be interested to see how you are doing Im getting a bit antsy myself.... but id like to lose at least another stone first

Morning Claire, how are you this morning love?

Morning Jim, Annie and all :)

SW going ok so far ty. Nice to be able to have yoghurts n fruit again but definately doesn't leave you feeling as full in my opinion. I think it's going to take a little while to adjust to though.

WI this morning revealed 173.4lbs so -0.4lbs. Well aware that could be anything though and it's hardly a huge amount however at least i'm not piling it back on just yet.

Have had a humongous lay in again today. Just about to have dinner then out to the hairdressers. Going to see a lass i work with tonight who i'm meant to be going away for our bdays with in jan. Think it'll be food n a couple drinks out but i'm planning on being sensible.

Back to work again on lates tmoz :( Boo. Days off seem to have flown by this time but i've spent most of them asleep really so what do i expect lol.

Morning Claire, sleep is good love. :)

Yes indeed love, enjoy yourself tonight.

Cheers Jim, will do. Of course now i've moved over to the darkside i haven't really a clue what to choose to eat :( I know a couple glasses vino will be my syns for the day tho. LOL.

The darkside, LOL, I like that. :D

LOL darkside too. plus I imagine darth vader voice LOL...

it seems like SW is going good for you claire keep up the good work..

I found SW way to complicated, I suspect that's one of the reasons I liked Atkins. It was/is so straightforward.

Back