Claire's diary of food and thoughts

Just done me tesco's shop so need to wait till payday before shopping again but payday's on 16th so not too much longer to wait! lol.. oh the joys of being a skint civvie..

B. Large mug of fresh coffee with cream n a sweetner 1
D. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM
2 Tesco fresh 100% beef burgers 0.4
250g celeriac done into chips :) 5.8 (but worth every g)
Handful mixed lettuce leaves 0.2
Chopped cucumber 0.3
Dollop mayo 0.5
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on burgers 0.5

8.7 so far

Hi penny!

8.7 carried forward

S. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
T. 250g bag mixed shredded cabbage 8.75
One leek, roughly half cup 3.4
2 slices bacon 0
3 slices hallomi cheese 0.7
Knob butter
All stirfried together n left to cook down - yum

Total 22.05g - oopsy a little over again but at least i know i've had enough veg today :)

I think it's kind of rubbery - is better cooked. Haven't tried it myself but imagine it's nice as part of a warm salad.

It's cypriot cheese i think, well that's where i've had it anyways. Lovely grilled till golden on each side or grated so's it melts onto something hot. Quite light tasting i think and yes you're right bad jar, it is a bit rubbery!

I always imagined it was like the block mozzarella, not the fresher 'ball' type. I'll put it on my next shopping list and have it with salad and olives. Yum! Thanks for the inspiration!

Makes a nice change to cheddar :) It's 0.3g carbs per 30g. Tastes a bit like a weak feta cheese but less salty n more rubbery. It makes your teeth squeek sometimes when you eat it! Sounds horrid doesn't it lol..

I sometimes find feta too sharp so an alternative is good plus with the saltiness of the olives, peppery rocket and a creamy dressing, sounds like a good lunch!

Hmmm yes some friends of mine got married in Cyprus, and we ate a lot of halloumi - nice but the squeaky teeth thing kinda spoiled it!

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
Atkins choc chip bar (first one in ages!) 2.1
D. 3 x asda extra special pork n chorizo sausages 1.2
1.5 cups mixed lettuce leaves 0.3
Half cup cucumber 1
Mayo 0
All done as a pack up to take to work with me, hoping to stretch it out till about 1400ish.

5.1g so far.. will do tea when i'm home from work around 1900ish.

Hope you enjoy your day Claire and your lunch.. :)

5.1 carried forward

T. 2 Tesco fresh 100% beef burgers 0.4
250g celeriac done as mash with butter 5.8
Half head of cauli 4
Grated cheddar sprinkled over cauli n done in oven 1
Mayo 0.5

16.8g :)

B. Coffee with cream n sweetner 0.5
Atkins choc chip bar 2.1

Up n out to the medical now then to work :( Will have to update dinner n tea later on.. Have a good day all, be good! x

Morning Claire - good luck with the medical.

oh and the coffee with cream is the best, i had one last night and was such a treat after drinking black coffee for over a month.

Good luck with the medical Claire.
Coffee, ½ a Splenda & 1tsp double cream - bliss.

Back