Claire's Exante Diary

Happy birthday Claire!! You are very very good for resisting!! Day 13 today not long till weigh in on sat!!!

Sorry - was so impressed on the resisting of the Cakes that I forgot to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
xx

Aww bless ya, thanks!

Having roast chicken n omlette for tea. Compromise between a pack n going off the rails completely! Be pleased to sts this week.

I just had Thai chicken soup with a bit extra chilli powder and a glass of dr pepper I'm really full now lol can't believe I'd be saying that!

I reckon I'll be fine once I'm back on my shift pattern or days off so I can sleep in more n have my packs closer together. At the mo I'm having 7hrs between packs which is making me hungry.

Happy birthday and well done for resisting those cakes!

CLAIRE amazing job resisting and on your b'day!

I do hope you had a lovely time with fam and scored some great pressies! xx

WI on Sat will be a good one for you two lasses, I can feel it in my bones. :)

Morning Bren n Laura, hope ur both well. Just had strawberry shake n a cuppa. Sneaky wi shows I'm heading towards a sts tmoz but I'm happy with that if it is the case.

I had a sneaky weigh in too... 3 pounds this week I think but sitting at 13lbs 2 and half pounds so may get another pound or half pound by tmro never know... I'm happy with that I wasn't expecting big numbers this week since I lost so much last week. We are doing well though, willpower of steel!! I have been 100% since 1st jan I never thought I would be able to do it. OH has been very supportive tho. Glad you had a good bday Claire, what age were you if you don't mind me asking? You look around the same age as me. It's my bday in a few weeks too.

Well here we go, dinnertime. The rest of my course have walked into the village to go to the chippy but I've stayed behind again to have my bar.

Good girl sticking to plan. Will u be home for WI tomorrow?

TF excellent and good luck for official WI in the morning tomorrow xx

Yes I'll be home Bren hun. All in all even tho I'll probs wi n sts from eating low carb meals but more cals than normal this week I don't feel too bad with myself for doing so. My work trousers feel loads more comfortable now (one of the main reasons I wanted to lose some weight), I've survived the week without going too much off the rails, my caffeine intake has gone down to only 1-2 cups a day of tea or coffee (this will change once back to normal work).

Hope you're feeling better and good luck for WI

xxx

Morning all. -1lb this week but really not upset about that as I know that even tho I've eaten low carb teas this week I've also made choices like sitting alone at dinnertime during the course to eat my bar whilst the rest of my coursemates went n ate in the canteen n then out to the chippy fri dinner. I also refrained from my own cakes during the course on my bday, fresh cream choc eclairs. I didn't go out for a Bday meal with my family either. I declined the sweets n chic passed round during the course. My work trousers feel much better.

So all in all I'm attempting to praise myself on these positive thoughts rather than dwell on the fact I've eaten mainly chicken n eggs for teas mon - fri.

Back