Claire's Exante Diary

Well done on the 1lb - excellent stuff and well earned!! Going in the right direction, Hun

xxx

Home from a relaxing afternoon spending my bday voucher on a pedicure n massage.

Just had a nut bar. Reckon i've been given some dodgy ones in this pack for sure now as each one i've had in this pack have been really really dry and crispy, only really tasting of raisins n not much nuts. The last ones i had in the week pack were more sticky n gooie with more nuts, less raisins. They were my fave before but now been overtaken by the orange n choc bars which are far more gooie n chewy than this batch of nut bars.

100% so far today. One more sachet left n i intend on having a shake warm later on.

Oooh - sounds like heaven. I would love to go for a massage but am far too body conscious :sigh:

Glad you had a good day

xxx

Thanks Toots. It was nice to spend a bit of 'me' time chilling out. I'm not very good at just sitting down n doing nothing or spending time looking after myself.

However, i've confirmed that i have indeed somehow split my left big toenail as i thought i may have done. :( It's kind of cut horizontally n only about 1/3 up from the toe so it's going to take ages to grow out lol. I've no idea how i've done it as i don't remember ever bashing it or dropping anything on it... hmm.. As it grows it's going to become more detached from the nail bed too so i'm gonna have to look to put a pad over the join n tape it up before putting socks n boots on for work so that when i take my socks off it doesn't rip the nail further away lol. I'm such a wally at times...

Ouch :eek:
xx

Hmm see that's what you'd think but i can't actually feel it at all!! It doesn't hurt, is not bruised, hasn't bled. Just a nice neat cut straight across the nail lol

Hiya well done for 100% today!! I just drove for 140 miles to see my mum, it's the longest I've ever driven and I well proud of myself... Only passed in October but not done much due to the snow a the fact I am a very nervous driver... Dont know if I'll ever be confident lol

Well done you!!! That's such an achievement. The snow really didn't help you hun being stuck in rather than get out n about improving your confidence. But seriously, that's wicked and you should feel very proud of yourself. I'd come out for a drive with ya if i lived closer, i love driving but also it's needed in order to do my job.

Well done on your loss!

Been peckish since last shake but had two pints sf squash rather than food. Just heading to beddie byes, still hungry but I've been a good gal today :)

just had some vicks first defence as I could feel a tickly feeling at the back of my throat and def dont want to get ill before my trip to poland and m birthday but now I am thinking I hope it doesnt kick me out of ketosis lol as inevitably you swallow a bit of it.

Time will tell, I'll let you know... What a psycho I am for even thinking that.

Working nights tonight. Had a cd shake early morning, a warm strawberry one mid afternoon n just had a vanilla one. Been asleep most the day so I make it through the night. Taking a bar to work, will have in the early hrs of the morning. Large mug of tea n two pints of sf squash down so far n taking a litre to work plus there'll be another brew or two I reckon at work, depends how busy I get.

Hope your nightshift went well Claire!!

Back