Claire's Exante Diary

Just chomping into an orange n choc bar... still enjoying them. The nut ones are still v.v.v.dry that i've been sent this time.

Oh i dunno what to do. This lack of loss is doing my head in but my trousers are feeling better. maybe it's just my body reluctant to lose the weight but im losing size if that makes sense? hmm. dont know whether to do low carbing again n see if that makes any difference. there are so many good n bad points to both vlcd n low carbing it makes choosing tough.

Don't leave me Claire!!! Just stick it out until Saturday at least? If you are following plan you cnt nit be losing weight... Maybe water retention?

Oh i dunno... kinda frustrating though. Getting bored of the packs now n really want a fulfilling meal to enjoy. But then i know it must work n it's easy due to no planning etc. I'm so mixed up about what to do right now.

I have a planned weekend off coming up(28th) as I'm away to Poland but I don't want to lol!!! It's gonna be murder getting back into ketosis!

I know how your feeling claire my scales haven't said I've lost but im putting it down to my scales (changing them) as my close feel better!

It's really frustrating isn't it. I'm confused as to what to do now as my weight isn't going down but my clothes feel better. I'm bored of the packs yet cant be @rsed to choose meals n cook n wash up... bleurgh. I'm a typical woman, don't know what i want the most.

I'm at least gonna see out whatever packs I have left then possibly change to low carb again... Got enough to do me till end of feb tho so should be halfway there at least.

Yeah Claire maybe you will get a whoosh this week?? Btw where is Bren???? Hope she's ok. Hope you had another good nightshift and still keeping your chin up. X

I'm on days off till fri Hun. Then two eleven hour early shifts to contend with. Hmm. Still don't know what to do. Scales show plus one this morning.

And have you been doing total solution? That's really strange, don't know what to suggest except ride it out for a bit?

I have the same problems with Exante sometimes Claire. And believe me I know how hard it is to hang in there when youre not getting the losses. I cant be a hypocrite and tell you to stick with it though coz I did eventually give up. You just have to decide what is best for you.

Yeah maybe exante is too high in carbs for you? I hope low carb is the answer for you tho and at least u have kickstarted it with exante?

Hi Teetiefunk!

Claire, I think that you need a change. If you are staing to flag a bit then just change it before you do some damage and binge. Are you going to give Atkins another bash then?

Sorry, ive been AWOL, but just busy with going back to work this week and I had visitors. Ive gained 1 lb but lost 8.5lbs in 4 weeks in total.

If you have packs left perhaps you can alternate them or even do a day a week of Exante? Or just keep them and have 2 packs a day with a low carb meal?

Oh and young lady are you drinking over 2ltrs of water, taking a daily multi (even though packs have everything) and doing exercise???

Bren
X

Back