Claire's Exante Diary

Hi Claire i member you from CD u will enjoy exante as i think all products are lovely.

Good luck im sure u will smash it yet AGAINNN X

still going strong??? I have had my bar and just got my soup to have later, im gonna leave it till around 8pm tho so im still full for bed hoefully...I find it hard to sleep when I'm hungry.

Hey Claire, good luck on your exante journey....you can do this!! :D

Aww lovely to have some great msgs to read when I log in!! Thanks! Defo made me smile :)

Work's been crazilly busy today. Had a toffee bar around 3ish in the end as kept getting called away to do stuff but not complaining as the day's flown by without having time to think about food too much. Just got home, 14hrs since leaving this morning. Gonna have a brew, a soup n a bath to wind down, not sure in what order mind you lol!! Could be all at the same time knowing me, all or nothing gal n all that... Hehe

Hope everyone's had a good day??

Well done for today!!! I think tomorrow will be harder as I can feel carb withdrawal headache coming on grrrrrrrrr. But we have came this far so it would be silly to give in now!! Enjoy your soup and bath x

Thanks chick, u n everyone have really helped me thru the day for sure. Took a mug of tea n a mug of tommy soup into the bath with me n guzzled both, feeling a bit more full now but gonna neck a pint of squash before I turn in for the night to try fill ma belly up a lil more. Up at 5am again tmoz, boooooo :( not so long in work tho hopefully.

Oh n by the way..............

Hooooooooonnnnnnnnkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

Good going for today, try not to have too much sf squash hun, as it may affect you getting into ketosis.
So make sure ure having plain water too I'm sure u know as you know the workings of the diet. Lol

I'm ok thinking well hard about this weight Now.
How was your crimbo ?? Xx

I've always been ok with sf squash on cd and Atkins so I'll see what happens n if it messes things up I'll re-think it.

I worked the whole of Xmas hun so it wasn't that great really but in the 3hrs I made for myself by having 4hrs sleep on Xmas day I saw my family n had crimbo dinner - my fave meal of the yr, so can't complain too much really.

I'm not mad about Xmas dinner it's the mince pies I stuffed my face with.
How much u wanting to loose Hun?
I did hav the odd coke on cd but got greedy lol so will keep away when I start back again.

X

At least 2 stone, I'd be down to just below what I was in my middle pic on signature. Ideally 3 plus but we'll see. Just gonna take each day as it comes n see what happens. Day 1 done tho :)

You will be there in no time.. You have to take it day by day when restarting I agree.

Good luck Claire I hope I'm as strong as you ! :)

How's it going today?? You are hopefully halfway thru your day and I'm just up!!! Bit had my shake yet trying to delay as long as poss lol

Hey up :) day's going ok so far tks. Had strawberry shake for brekkie with a coffee, a tea n another coffee during the morning with 1/2l squash. Starting to get hungry now, gonna try hold out till gone 12 before my bar if I can. Will have a drink of water to see me thru. Hope ur day's going well so far.

Yeah my day is going good so far! Not long had my shake and it really filled me
Up today unlike yesterday. Gonna try to hold off with the bar till 4 if I can. I couldn't resist the scales this morning and I have lost 3 pounds!!! In only two days! I know it's just water but still motivation!

Wow!! 3lbs in 2 days! Go u!! Well done huni. Well my bar at dinner was delayed until 3pm in the end but starving again now at 5.30 what's that all about hey?? Lol. Having a cuppa to help see me thru till teatime soup.

Had to have ma soupie as i thought my belly was gonna eat itself!! Had veggie soup in a bucket of a mug spiced up with a dab of garlic powder, 5 drops of tabasco, some salt and a lil black pepper :) It was really yummy, i'm much preferring the exante soups to the cd ones as they're much thicker in consistency, even with the extra water i've been putting in. So far so good!! Guess i'll have to neck the water/tea/coffee etc tonight till sleepy time. Got a lay in tmoz as working later, yay! :) Gotta love da lay ins... Yippee!

Not long till bedtime and although i'm peckish i'm not dying of starvation. Had a bit of a fuzzy head yesterday but have been fine today.

hiya how you doing? I'm doing good today, honk so far. went on a road trip to middlesbro' with OH as he got called out to fix something so I've been a real goodie! looking forward to ketosis setting in tho, not long now surely?

Well typically just cos I said I'd honk today I got hungry again so had a leftover cd ready made shake, 150cals. Not too upset tho as I'll be in bed till almost dinnertime tmoz. Well done u honey, fab day for ya!

Back