Claire's Juddd ...

Hi Girls
Aw so sweet for your concern!!
I have not been very well for the last week and have not done the plan and not had as much water .. I have put on 3 pounds ahhh but never mind I am back today on a DD and having a fab day

So Far

2 litres of water
1 can of diet coke (1)
Prawn pasta salad from Asda (198)
Quorn curry (242)

Will be back on later to report back and catch up on all your diaries .. I have alot of reading to do haha!!

xxx

Aww, sorry to hear you haven't been well hun. Hope you're back to your usual self now and great to hear you've jumped right back on the plan, sure those 3 little squatters will soon be out of there lol!

Take care hun x

I hope so :) I do not think I will have met my October goal!! After the first week I thought I HD it in the bag!! I need to lose 4 this week!! We will see .. Water water water!! :)

Hope everyone has a brilliant day today :):) x x

Oh Claire its good to see you back - I am not following the plan this week
I am sure we will both catch up with everyone else when we can :)

Hey you might hit your goal. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.:) My October target has long gone and I daren't even step on the scales yet :rolleyes: Have a good day

Thanks guys!! DD for me today!!

So far:

1 packet of monster munch
1 packets of walkers baked
2 and a half litres of water
1 can of diet coke
and away to have a mini twiser!!

Not a very good day more of a crisps day but hey it got me through :) xx

Exactly. It's whatever gets you through the DD's. Some people seem to really have it sorted with healthy choices on DD's, but I struggle. Still, if it's within the allowance then why not. Time for sorting that out later is soon enough as far as I'm concerned!

Claire this is nothing wrong with a crisps day
but like others advised me - it wont hurt to take a multi vit and mineral tablet

Yes crisps, choc, whatever gets you through. Sometimes the taste is worth the hunger and I also find crisps hit the spot sometimes when you are trying to wade (literally) through bowls and bowls of soup. Keep it going, still lots of time for that Christmas goal.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments!!

Well I weigh in tomorrow!! Need to lose 4 to get my October goal but to be honest I cant see that happening any loss will do .. If I stay the same I will be very disappointed!! Will let you all know tomorrow!!

Good luck everyone else!! xx

Well done Claire :D Great going hitting your October target!!!

Hi Claire,
How are things going?

Hi Guys

Just to let you know I am still doing well just have not had much chance to get on here!! Since we last spoke I have lost a further 4lb and feeling great!!! Have not been able to check in I have had a hectic last few weeks finally got a day to chill :) whoo and its an UD :D

We have just sold our house and bought another one and move 8th January! Going on holiday on Wednesday for 2 weeks All Inclusive I am going to be as good as possible going to try keep the judd idea going as it is really working for me however it will be hard to limit to 500 so just going to be as sensible as possible!! :)
:):
Hope your all well, going to take me a while to catch up on posts :)

xx

Can understand why you've not been on. Nice to hear your news. You will be busy in the coming weeks and preparing for the move. I had a week of hols and did JUDDD a couple of days at the start but then had some serious non JUDDD days and gained only 2lbs which went very quickly again as soon as I got back on it. So enjoy the holiday - life still has to be lived!

Keep up the good work!

Don't envy you on the house move, hope it all goes well. Enjoy your holiday, sure you'll be fine xxx

Back